PDA

View Full Version : Memo to DH for next time DS is sick

niccig
02-26-2008, 01:38 PM
When DS is sick and I've slept either in the chair in his room or curled up in the converted crib with him (luckily I'm short), that means I got NO sleep. So you are on call for the morning. You keep DS out of our room so I can get more than 30mins shuteye and you make his breakfast, and I should not have to remind you of this.

Tonight it is DH's turn. I don't care if he has to work tomorrow, I've had no sleep for 2 days, so I'm getting the bed.

MamaMolly
02-26-2008, 05:32 PM
AMEN!
And he is lucky you don't print out your post and attach it to his head with a stapler.
Hope tonight is peaceful,

kozachka
02-27-2008, 10:45 AM
Sending lots of healing vibes your DS way. And lots of hugs for you.

I hope your DS is satisfied with Daddy taking care of him at night. Whenever DS is sick he wants me at night so it's really tought. And while we both work, DH has his own business so can come in late or leave early so I make him help in the mornings and evening.

niccig
02-27-2008, 04:20 PM
DS slept well last night, so I did as well. I'm still tired though. This morning I didn't hear DS get up and then he came in telling me that he and Daddy made scrambled eggs for breakfast - so I guess DH feels bad that he didn't help as much yesterday as he could have done.