PDA

View Full Version : Phil and Ted's T2 Travel Cot

EJR
02-26-2008, 02:43 PM
Didn't see much mentioned in this forum about the Phil and Ted's T2 Travel Cot. I'm considering purchasing for traveling and wondered if anyone could review/comment. Also, if you do have it, what do you use for a sheet?

Thanks!

Radosti
03-05-2008, 04:26 AM
We got the toddler Aerobed and it is phenomenal for travel/grandmom's house. No advice on the travel cot... but this is another choice.

Mikey0709
03-11-2008, 10:19 AM
I haven't seen much info on it either... but ended up JUST ordering one for an upcoming trip. I also have have the toddler aerobed. I plan on using the P&T cot for my 5 month old, and the aero for my 2.5 year old. We do like the aerobed.. but my son STILL falls off even the raised sides. Somehow i forsee m my toddler wanted to jump into the P&T cot. I'll try to post a review once i get it!

UPDATE - -

- so my order was cancelled... seems the Travel Cot T2 is being replaced with the phil & Ted Traveller? $10 more in price.. wonder what kind of reviews that gets? BUT - in my search found the Baby Bjorn Travel crib $249.... hate the price, but the review video online i watched of it were awesome. Anyone familiar with it?

EJR
03-14-2008, 10:18 AM
Huh - I looked at the Bjorn too but I liked how compact and light the P&T's was for traveling, not to mention the price tag as you suggested...will have to keep researching I guess...

austinmomtr
09-07-2008, 11:03 AM
Did either of you get the P and Te's traveller bed. I am thinking of getting that instead of a Pack n Play. Would love to hear from anyone who has the traveller bed. Thanks!