PDA

View Full Version : Keep or Return?

nd93
02-27-2008, 12:58 PM
Update, well, the fuglies have it it seems! Thank you *so* much to all who voted and commented. I truly appreciate it. I am in such a rut and I'm trying to break out of it. I pretty much wear the same black shoes everyday - so boring! These were a great deal so I thought I'd give them a try. Sometimes I think they are cute, and they are very comfortable, but then others I think the blue is a little too bright for my tastes. I think if I am in doubt, they need to go back. Oprah has had a jean intervention, a bra intervention, and a panty intervention. I wish she'd have a shoe intervention! I really need some updating!

Thanks again everyone!

lovin2shop
02-27-2008, 02:46 PM
I think that they are very cute. They would look great with dark denim since they have the black trim to break up all the blue. The only hesitation that I would have is that suede is often more of a fall fabric. So, they may look kind of heavy with spring and summer weight clothes if you are buying them to wear now. I would probably have to see them in IRL to decide for sure though.

CiderLogan
02-27-2008, 10:28 PM
I'd also suggest wearing them with jeans, or maybe dark grey pants?

I agree they're pretty fall/winterish, though. But it looks like they were a great deal, so it might be worth hanging onto them until next fall.

ShanaMama
02-28-2008, 01:18 AM
What's wrong with looking like Elvis? ;) No, they are not Elvis shoes. I think they're fine. I second the denim suggestion but also think you can wear them with black. They are definitely not spring shoes, though.