PDA

View Full Version : Swimsuits

niccig
02-27-2008, 05:27 PM
Yes, it's that dreaded time of the year.
My last suit - tankini with swim shorts - the top is all stretched out. So, any recommendations - of course I want tummy control and I wear swim shorts in a matching solid colour to help cover the dimpled thighs.

Thanks,
Nicci

ThreeofUs
02-27-2008, 05:33 PM
I have to say I love LE suits. Very concealing - and there are a few on their overstocks site right now that look good (at least to my eye).

Good luck!

MamaMolly
02-27-2008, 11:32 PM
I bought a very spendy Lands End swimsuit last summer and I LOVED it. It was about $100, for me that is a LOT! I was used to about $20 at TJ Maxx or Marshalls. It is totally worth every single penny. It is a tank style top and a swim skirt/panty set bottoms. I discovered the joys of a 2 piece about 5 years ago and the convenience and comfort are fab-o. The swim skirt/panty bottom is for the benefit of others who might otherwise be blinded by my jiggly-fish belly white upper thighs. ;) I know last summer they had several seperates that included swim shorts, lots of pretty colors and some cute patterns. HTH

npace19147
02-28-2008, 07:44 AM
3rd the LE suits. I had one that involved some complicated shirring that helped hold me in in various places, and colorblocks that accentuated the positive, IYKWIM. :)

Kindra178
02-28-2008, 11:03 AM
I love Athleta suits. Expensive, but the check the outlet section. Lots of great discounts. i got a couple of cute skirt suits.

niccig
02-28-2008, 07:24 PM
Thanks everyone. Off to look at a few things now rather than last minute before vacation in April.