PDA

View Full Version : Dansko Sandals??? Any good ones for high arches?

daisy1234
02-29-2008, 11:33 AM
Are they any good???? I have high arches so I really want a great supportive everyday sandal! ANy ideas?

LaCostaMom
02-29-2008, 09:07 PM
I like mine but I don't particularly feel that it has great arch support. How did you like the feel of them when you tried them on?

daisy1234
03-01-2008, 05:15 PM
I haven't tried them yet! I looked at them online...I may just have to shoe shop....It is just sooo hard to find the time!! :)

tlw
03-01-2008, 07:53 PM
I have high arches, too, and really love my Dansko Lolitas! I bought them from clogscentral.com and was very pleased. Good luck! I'll be following the responses because I'd love a new pair.

MomtoMiracle
03-03-2008, 01:46 PM
Hi there,

I was introduced to my Danskos when I was a nurse on the floor working 12 hour shifts -- my feet were the only things that DIDN'T hurt at the end of the day. LOL

I have pretty high arches and need the support. I have several pair now and love them. My only word of advice is if you buy them off the Internet, do somewhere you can return them. I got burned off Ebay thinking all of their sizes were uniform.

I'm not sure where you live, but the Walking Store sells Danskos and they just opened an Outlet...

Take care!

daisy1234
03-03-2008, 02:04 PM
YEP...i LEARNED THAT THE HARD WAY ....SO BETTER TO GO AND TRY THEM ON THEYARE ALL SOOOOO DIFFERENT! reTURNING IS A PAIN! sORRY ABOUT THE CAPS!!! yikes! i HAVE TO TURN THEM OFF...i REALLY AM NOT YELLING! :)

hannah
03-03-2008, 04:30 PM
Here's another vote for Dansko Lolita sandals. I love them! I have high arches and they are very comfortable to wear.