PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone seen Jimmy Kimmel's rebuttal to the Matt Damon piece?

SnuggleBuggles
02-29-2008, 11:09 PM
I posted about the Matt Damon and Sarah Silverman R rated song from Jimmy Kimmel about 2 weeks ago. I just saw the Ben Affleck one tonight. It's the 1st time in quite a while that I laughed so hard I cried. :) My poor ds was upstairs and he called down to ask if I was laughing or crying. :)

Again, won't link to it b/c of content but it's easy to find.

Beth

JBaxter
02-29-2008, 11:14 PM
Its a hooot!

JMS
02-29-2008, 11:27 PM
I saw it and it's absolutely hilarious. But nothing will compare to the original ("I'm F'ing MD"). I still watch it a couple time a day laughing every time still. I have to be careful though as a catch myself humming it around the house, because DD picks up every song she hears!

aidansmommy
03-01-2008, 12:02 AM
Ihaven't seen anything that funny in a really long time!

gatorsmom
03-01-2008, 12:12 AM
that's hysterical! and impressive- Harrison Ford, Robin Williams, Billy Joel....

and you know, even totally scraggly, unkempt and wearing a Fed Ex uniform, Brad Pitt is hot as he**.

SnuggleBuggles
03-01-2008, 12:22 AM
Speaking of Brad Pitt, check this out:
http://talk.sheknows.com/f116/you-cannot-believe-what-occured-today-677181/

Beth

dcmom2b3
03-01-2008, 12:30 AM
ITA, and I think that really his natural state is proll'y scraggly & unkempt. Remember him in Thelma & Louise? The whole time I was watching the movie, I kept thinking, alternately: "Oh! my! he's dirty!" and "oooooh! my, he's duurrrrrrty!"

This must be what Mother Nature intended.

(Sigh.)

Ok, back to my laundry . . . I don't think it's online. But better check a few more threads to be sure!

gatorsmom
03-01-2008, 01:21 AM
Speaking of Brad Pitt, check this out:
http://talk.sheknows.com/f116/you-cannot-believe-what-occured-today-677181/

Beth

OMG!!!!!!! I am soooo jealous!!!!! Can you believe the luck!!!??? I would be on cloud nine for DAYS. That stuff just does not happen to me. wow. I'll be thinking about that...

Puddy73
03-01-2008, 08:38 AM
ROFLMAO! Thanks for the laugh!

Corie
03-01-2008, 03:30 PM
ITA, and I think that really his natural state is proll'y scraggly & unkempt. Remember him in Thelma & Louise? The whole time I was watching the movie, I kept thinking, alternately: "Oh! my! he's dirty!" and "oooooh! my, he's duurrrrrrty!"

This must be what Mother Nature intended.

(Sigh.)

Ok, back to my laundry . . . I don't think it's online. But better check a few more threads to be sure!

As my husband says,
There's a good dirty and a bad dirty.

I think Brad Pitt is good dirty. :)

trentsmom
03-01-2008, 03:53 PM
When I saw the Jimmy Kimmel/Ben Affleck video, I immediately thought of you, Beth, and wondered if you had seen it yet! I'm going to have to go watch it again, but of course only if DS isn't listening. :ROTFLMAO:

psophia17
03-01-2008, 04:49 PM
DS2, at 16mos, thinks the tune is hilarioius. He was sitting in my lap bopping away. DS1, at 4yo, was unimpressed.

I am not a huge Brad Pitt fan, but yes, in this one, he's a good dirty...

BTW, who saw Billy Joel, and where?

sidmand
03-01-2008, 06:26 PM
BTW, who saw Billy Joel, and where?

I'm thinking maybe they thought Huey Lewis (I think that was him?) was Billy Joel. I don't think Billy Joel was there.

I had heard about these but just watched them. I'm going to have to get DH to watch them asap!

tylersmama
03-01-2008, 07:17 PM
When I saw the Jimmy Kimmel/Ben Affleck video, I immediately thought of you, Beth, and wondered if you had seen it yet! I'm going to have to go watch it again, but of course only if DS isn't listening. :ROTFLMAO:

:yeahthat: I meant to come post it here for you, but I forgot. Glad you found it!

I thought the original was a little funnier, but I loved all the cameos!

SnuggleBuggles
03-01-2008, 09:17 PM
:yeahthat: I meant to come post it here for you, but I forgot. Glad you found it!

I thought the original was a little funnier, but I loved all the cameos!

Thanks for thinking of me. :) I'm glad I found it too. I found the Matt Damon one b/c they referenced it on some podcast I listen to (Slate Magazine). Dh told me about the Ben Affleck one. I need to watch VH1's "Best Week Ever" more often so I can stay caught up on things. :)

I had no idea to expect with either. The part that had me laughing the most on the Ben Affleck one was when Harrison Ford showed up! The cameos were great!

The Matt Damon song really is catchy. I have to keep from singing it out loud. Just the other day my ds came home from kindergarten and asked what the bad "F" word was b/c someone at school said there was one. Yikes!

I'm pretty slwo to find these tings so please post if there are more!

Beth