PDA

View Full Version : favorite playpen

longstocking
03-04-2008, 12:24 AM
I am trying to find out what playpen options there are. i want something that's easy to travel with, because, that will probably be the only times we use it. For light occasional use what is your favorite lightweight playpen?

Tondi G
03-04-2008, 01:39 AM
Graco pack n play

wendibird22
03-04-2008, 10:20 AM
Graco PNP, if you need a place for baby to sleep as well as play. Super Yard if you just need a safe place for baby to play. We took our Super Yard on vacation and set it up in the corner of our hotel room. Worked great!

SnuggleBuggles
03-04-2008, 10:41 AM
For sleep look for either the regular PnP or the Pnp Travel Crib.

Beth

hellokitty
03-04-2008, 10:44 AM
PNP, the gracos are the easiest ones to set up and break down from my experience. I've tried some other brands and they are a pain. If you want a big playpen for home, I like the super XT ones.

MontrealMum
03-04-2008, 02:59 PM
We have just come back from a trip with our Graco PNP and it was wonderful! We have the more deluxe version which comes with a raised diaper changing "table" that can fold away or be detached. It's also on wheels so you can wheel it around your hotel room or from room to room in a suite. Ours is like this: http://www.gracobaby.com/catalog/product.aspx?modelNumber=9957RIT&CategoryID=3
but there are lots of options. It's nice because you can use all the features, or just some of them, and it works for travel and home. DS is banging around in our now as I type :)