PDA

View Full Version : iso mini muffin pan

salsah
03-05-2008, 12:18 AM
just wondering if any one has a mini muffin pan, preferably nonstick, that they love and can recommend.

tia

kimbe
03-05-2008, 12:24 AM
I got mine at Target.

KBecks
03-05-2008, 09:12 AM
They should be easy to find, I got one at Kohls, I don't think there's huge differences.

Jen841
03-05-2008, 10:30 AM
No idea the brand, but the pan(s) are large and make a lot. I have 2 pans and my pumpkin muffin recipe fills both and then some.

My advise, don't buy just 1 go right for 2!

DrSally
03-05-2008, 10:52 AM
Also check homegoods/Tj Max. I got a large, nonstick one there that I'm happy with. Their prices seem to be cheaper than LNT/BBB

schrocat
03-05-2008, 10:53 AM
Check Tuesday Morning too. I saw some silicon mini muffin pans there.

hellokitty
03-05-2008, 10:55 AM
I got mine at a discount store (kind of like odd lots), and have been really happy with them. I can't even recall the brand. I think that any kind that you go with will probably work out just fine. In fact I'm going to make some brownies in my mini-muffin pans right now for a moms night in gather tonight. :)

SnuggleBuggles
03-05-2008, 01:41 PM
I bought some silicone ones at Target. I don't like non-stick things any more. Also, I found that metal mini muffin tins can be a bit tricky to clean.

Beth

salsah
03-05-2008, 10:07 PM
it seems that no one has any brand recommendations so i am going to assume that they are all the same. i thought there would be variance in quality / durability/ weight, etc. if not, i don't think that i will go out of my way to go to a specific store. i'll just pick one up next time i am at williams sonoma / crate and barrel/ macys/ target wherever.

thanks for the responses!

nrp
03-05-2008, 10:18 PM
I bought one recently at a restaurant supply store and it is awesome. Very heavyweight, great conductivity, and I know will last forever. The brand is AMCO. It wasn't super cheap ($29 I think?), but probably no more so than WS, and I think much better quality. Beware, though, I can't ever go in the restaurant supply store without coming home with at least a couple of goodies I wasn't planning on buying when I walked in.