PDA

View Full Version : Razor scooter questions

new_mommy25
03-10-2008, 05:42 PM
DS is 4.5 and ready to graduate to a 2 wheel scooter. I checked out the Razor's briefly at Walmart and saw that they had 2 or 3 different styles at different price points.

What model is best for a four year old? I am guessing the basic A model.

What is the best, aka cheapest, place to buy? We have Walmart, KMart, Toysrus, and a few bike shops. I might also order off Amazon with free ship so I don't have to drive anywhere. :)

TIA!

Tondi G
03-10-2008, 06:29 PM
we got the Razor A kick... figured our DS didn't need the A2 with the bar over the rear wheel to do tricks just yet!

I found the www.Razorama.com site to be helpful and had pretty good prices when we were looking last year.... then Target had them on sale for 20 bucks! I think TRU did too at the time.

Walmart has some on sale ...

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/catalog.gsp?cat=132589

houseof3boys
03-16-2008, 08:52 AM
R has the A2 since I figured he might need the extra suspension one day. He loves it and I love that it is made to handle the occasional wipe outs since it is so well made. That site Tondi posted had great prices on it. I got mine from amazon before Christmas for $39 I think.

new_mommy25
03-16-2008, 01:46 PM
I actually ended up purchasing a basic A scooter from Amazon a few days ago. I called around to a few stores here but nobody had green. Noah's scooter can always be handed down to my nephew or Ruby if he wants an A2 later.

Tondi G
03-17-2008, 12:47 PM
Target mailer has them on sale this week for $21.00!!!