PDA

View Full Version : Zappos is no longer doing free overnight shipping??

aidansmommy
03-10-2008, 10:01 PM
I was just at their site and it seems like they aren't doing the free overnight shipping anymore? Is this something new? I'm really bummed about this! I loved getting my shoes so quickly from them!

CiderLogan
03-11-2008, 02:42 PM
Nope. I'm bummed too - I really liked that feature! I probably won't order from them as much anymore because their prices aren't great anyway....

WatchingThemGrow
03-11-2008, 02:45 PM
And with the no price guarantee thing, they are even less attractive. They will do one more "courtesy" match if you ask nicely. Their regular prices seem so much higher than other sites for the shoes I've looked at buying.

lovin2shop
03-12-2008, 12:54 PM
I ordered from them about two weeks ago and they upgraded my order to overnight shipping at no charge. I did spend quite a bit though......

kozachka
03-12-2008, 04:37 PM
Personally, I am more bummed about them cancelling price matching. Shoes are not an emergency although can certainly be a fix for some of us ;). It was nice to get them overnight from Zappos but lack of this feature unlike pricematching would not stop me from buying from them.

It's a business like any other and shipping all orders, small or large, overnight for free simply could not be the best business model. How many other places offer it?

thomma
03-15-2008, 04:57 PM
Call and order...ask them for overnight shipping and they'll give it to you. We've done it twice without a problem.

Kim
ds&dd 5/03