PDA

View Full Version : Keyfit 30 & DSNG stroller

twinmom07
03-11-2008, 02:17 AM
I know this has been addressed repeatedly, re the Keyfit & DSNG working together, however... does anyone know how to arrange the bars/belts appropriately (diagram, photo or detailed explanation)??

We initially tried the combo out in the baby store and "know" it works, but when we got the DSNG box home and tried to assemble, we can't get it to fit right now (grrr). Not sure what we are doing wrong! This is the first time we've had a problem assembling anything--- so we need some advice!

Weathers getting warmer and we need our stroller~
Thanks!!

AJP
03-11-2008, 09:40 AM
Hi,
While I don't have an answer for you, I am curious to see what you find out. I have registered for the same snap & go and chicco 30 as well. I think some have mentioned that since the instructions don't include configuration for the chicco the bars have to be "played with". Try posting this on the stroller or car seat threads...thats where some had advice and experience with the two.
Good luck!

gatorsmom
03-11-2008, 05:49 PM
I'm not sure this will help and you may already have tried all of these, but below is the link to the instruction manual for baby trend DSNG. I'd try moving the bars around to the different configurations they show in the manual. It's got to fit one of these configurations, don't you think?

http://www.babytrend.com/download/2007061022461305TW_instructions_0407.pdf

hth. gl!

sivan
03-17-2008, 09:45 PM
posted pics and instructions on the other thread on the main board!