PDA

View Full Version : Inexpensive silkies??

Emmas Mom
03-12-2008, 12:38 PM
Little DD is attached to her silkie. We've gotten two of them from Comfort Silkie & love them (silkie on silkie). Well she's completely lost one & misplaced the other. I'm sure I'll locate it eventually but in the meantime I NEED to find a backup. I hate to spend the money on yet another expensive one. Any ideas on where to pick up an inexpensive one?? They're just the small size & she snuggles with it for bedtime, naps, when she's sleepy, not feeling good, etc. I ended up giving her a satin pillow case last night but it's too big & I don't really want her carrying it around. Help?

TaChapm
03-12-2008, 12:55 PM
One of our Wal-Mart's has some that are nice and seem to hold up well. We are a comfort silkie family but in a pinch I bought one for Jaci and she loves it. Actually prefers it! It only cost me $6.99. I think it is by George or Child of Mine. It has pink, blue, green dots on the silkie part and then has a soft pink front side. Most cheap silkies we have purchased haven't held up at all but this one is still going strong.

Emmas Mom
03-12-2008, 04:45 PM
That sounds perfect! Thanks, I'm off to Wal-Mart to see if they have them in stock.