PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone seen

bethie_73
03-13-2008, 11:32 AM
Any Kitchens or ride on toys at Costco? I do realize that it is different in each store. I was just trying to decide if it was worth a trip when the ILs come next week with their card. We got rid of our membership, and I'm not sure if I want to bring up going with DH or just forget it :) I know weird question, but if they want to get DS stuff for Easter, I wanted to maximize my ability to choose it.

TIA

leslieu
03-13-2008, 12:11 PM
I was just there yesterday. I didn't see any toys. They had their summer stuff out, ie. play stucture, inflatable water slide, tents and other camping stuff.

Not sure where you are, but I went to the one in San Jose, CA

HTH

caheinz
03-13-2008, 12:20 PM
The kitchens are generally only there in Oct/Nov, until they sell out for Christmas. They have several aisles worth of toys at that time.

The rest of the year, the toy selection is very limited. There might be a few things, but you won't even find a single aisle of toys.

bethie_73
03-13-2008, 02:03 PM
cant say I am surprised thats what I was afraid of, thats why I posted.... thanks so much for letting me know!!

sarahbrown29
03-13-2008, 03:52 PM
they do have a bunch on their website ... the Step 2 Lifestyle Party Time Kitchen is $180 (includes shipping!) They also have some electronic ride toys, bikes, and wagons.