PDA

View Full Version : First Disneyland trip w/ 1 yo- stroller? rides?

elektra
03-13-2008, 05:13 PM
I am taking DD to Disneyland on Monday, as it's her first birthday that day, and I have some relatives in town from Ohio.
I live literally 5 minutes away from Disneyland so I don't feel crazed about making it the perfect day or anything but I was just wondering which rides a 1 year old can go on, and which stroller I should take.
I think my P3 (as opposed to the UppaBaby Vista, Mountain Buggy, or Zapp) because it's just the most versatile, agree?
And then the rides? Small World? what else?

Thanks!

luvmypeanut
03-14-2008, 01:36 AM
Small World is closed right now and probably for most of the year. She can go on a lot of rides. When my kids were young they liked (and still like) Dumbo, Carousel, Casey Jr Train, Teacups, Alice, Storybook boat ride, Pooh, Jungle Cruise, the Dark Rides like Peter Pan/Snow White/Toad's if she's not afraid, Disneyland RR and the Monorail. They also love running around Toontown - Mickey, Minnie, Goofy and Chip&Dale's houses, Donald's Boat, the Jail with the bendy bars - it's a great spot for a little break. Nemo is cute but dark and loud and you can't just leave if she gets upset. Also in DCA there is the Brother Bear play area and the Chew Chew Train in Bug's Land, Talk with Crush, Monster's Inc (it might be down still?) and the Playhouse Disney show. There's also King Triton's Carousel but I'm not sure if it's still there because of the renovations taking place. So there's a lot she can do.

For strollers, I would also take the P3 for comfort, size and steering.