PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist vibes

KBecks
03-13-2008, 05:40 PM
I am going nuts because there is a glider absolutely I want that listed last night at 7 p.m. I emailed this morning at 7 a.m. and I'm on pins and needles waiting to get called or emailed back.

I'm thinking of emailing again but that may be too crazy to send 2 emails in one day.

WatchingThemGrow
03-13-2008, 05:45 PM
Our CL is so busy you have to jump on stuff right away if it something good. When I'm selling something, I will periodically check my spam filter and find a plethora of potential buyers. Your email may be there - or they may be working.

I'd email again, kindly asking to make an appt. to see the item or get a return email/call. I get the BEST stuff on CL! Good luck!

kijip
03-14-2008, 09:38 PM
I am trying to score canning jars and a vintage chair right now. I feel your pain. Hope you got the glider!

KBecks
03-15-2008, 09:11 AM
We did get the glider! I am so excited. The seller had 2 exact same gliders with different color cushions and I missed the first one but we got the 2nd one, so we have blue cushions. We'll see in May if we're expecting a boy or girl. :)

I'm picking up a Symphony in Motion mobile this morning, it has been a great craigslist week for us. :)

Still on my search list -- a nice bassinet, a crib, a high chair, a Moby wrap and and Ergo carrier. And possibly a twin bed or headboard for John. And possibly a play kitchen. I may be developing a little craigslist addiction, but I think I have the patience to wait for exactly what I want. I think I'm going to be checking our listings rather obsessively though. :)

kijip
03-15-2008, 04:54 PM
I got the vintage chair :boogie: and a sweet elderly lady who used to live on a farm and canned food until recently who volunteers where I work heard about my canning project and gave me a bunch of canning jars and supplies. She was so happy to see a young woman canning food. ;)