PDA

View Full Version : OOS - First Years Spill-Proof Cups $2.70 shipped (reg. $12) with Kohl's card

canada
03-13-2008, 09:01 PM
Edit: You guys are fast! They're out of stock now.

I have these cups and they're great. Being double-walled, they're insulated. And they REALLY are spill-proof.

Comes in packs of two. Only available at this price for the Nemo design. They're listed at $8.40 for other designs. Best price I've seen.

With Kohl's card, GRAND30 and MVC9497 for FS.

The first years® Insulated Spill-Proof Cups - Nemo $3.60 ($12) AC $2.60
http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/womens/brandswomen/chaps/bottoms/PRD~157481/the+first+years+Insulated+SpillProof+Cups++Nemo.js p

We went deep-sea diving and discovered these wonderful cups! Featuring colorful Nemo and Dory graphics. And double-wall insulation to help keep drinks nice and cool. With a lightweight design and sweat-proof surface, so little hands can grip easily. Plus, a lid with a spill-proof valve built right in for easy sipping and easy cleanup! Perfect for adventurous, on-the-go kids like yours!

From 9 months
Includes: two 9-oz. cups & 2 lids
Dishwasher safe

jennifer2saint
03-13-2008, 09:30 PM
Thanks so much!!!!! We have the Cars version of these, and they are the only cups we have found that don't leak all over my floor!!!!!

NewMom04
03-13-2008, 10:31 PM
That's a great deal. Would you recall off the top of your head if the recycling # on the bottom is a 5? I would love to try these.
Thanks!

canada
03-13-2008, 10:44 PM
It's not a 5, it's a 3. Just checked.
If you're a stickler about the plastic issue, you might want to give these bottles a pass.

dolphilisa
03-13-2008, 11:03 PM
How did you go about finding this deal on Kohl's website? I did a search and couldn't even locate them. I only found them by clicking on the link provided. Thanks so much! I just ordered 2 sets!!

TIA

NewMom04
03-13-2008, 11:40 PM
It's not a 5, it's a 3. Just checked.
If you're a stickler about the plastic issue, you might want to give these bottles a pass.

Thanks for checking. I think I'll try them anyway. Great price for spares.