PDA

View Full Version : Need help stacking coupons at Kohls.com

american_mama
03-14-2008, 02:45 PM
I don't know much about how to stack coupon codes for online purchases and need some help. I am looking for a great price on a Graco Safeseat, and as someone here pointed out, Kohls.com just started a sale. Details are at the end of the email.

My coupon code from my mailer is, woo hoo, 30% off. I have a Kohl's card. Does that give me an EXTRA 15% off or is 15% the consolation prize in case you lost your mailer? And does anyone think I can use a free shipping code in addition to that and if so, what code? Thanks!

From Kohls.com website:
-----------------------
"Take an EXTRA 30% or 20% or 15% OFF
when you Checkout with your Kohl's Charge!
Printed on the cover of your mailer is a Kohls.com Promo Code.
Simply enter this Promo Code when you Checkout with your Kohl's Charge, and you could save 30% or 20% or 15% off your merchandise total.*
Don't have your Kohl's Charge mailer handy?
No problem — there's no Promo Code required! Just Checkout with your Kohl's Charge Card, and we'll automatically deduct an EXTRA 15% OFF your merchandise total!* "

missym
03-14-2008, 02:57 PM
The 15% off is just if you log in as a cardholder but don't put in a higher discount code.

In the promo code box, enter the GRAND30 code, then apply the coupon. Do the same thing with the free shipping code from the Coupon Codes thread at the top of this forum, and that will stack 30% off + free ship.

dolphilisa
03-14-2008, 02:57 PM
The following information was recently given in a post about The First Years insulated Spill-Proof Cups at Kohl's. You could try using the same codes...

With Kohl's card, GRAND30 (for 30% off) and MVC9497 for FS.

HTH