PDA

View Full Version : Update: FREE SHIPPING Williams Sonoma still working

canada
03-15-2008, 03:15 PM
Edit: FS was supposed to end 3/20 but it's still working today 3/22. I just placed an order. Don't know when it will expire.

From SD.

Click on the link to get FS.

http://www.williams-sonoma.com/index.cfm?bnrid=3101500&cm_ven=E3&cm_cat=EDM&cm_pla=080314%20Nonb&cm_ite=080314%20Nonb%20FreeShipBT

If it doesn't work, clear your cookies and delete all your items from your cart (keep a record) and it should work. Had to do it a couple of times but it worked.

Lots of Easter stuff on sale. Too many to list.

CAUTION: Make sure to check what was actually charged to your card. The last two times I used FS I still got charged. This has happened to a couple of moms. A simple phonecall got my shipping charges credited back to my card.

lilye13
03-15-2008, 10:35 PM
Thanks! Still trying to get FS to work though! grrrr...and to add to frustration when I go through Firefox i can get the Easter Bunny Glasses for $9.99 BUT when I use Safari they don't even come up on that 'special offers' bar at the bottom at the page. Back to trying...

haraldsworth
03-15-2008, 10:53 PM
I used it a couple hours with success. I use ie and had to clear my cookies.

Sarah

lilye13
03-15-2008, 11:01 PM
Whooo! Got it to finally work for FS on Safari AND was able to get the 9.99 price by putting "9" instead of "58" on the item numbers. Also picked up some cute plates that went down using that!

mylee1000
03-16-2008, 03:02 AM
Thank so much for the free shipping link. It took me a couple of tries of deleting cookies and prior items in my account basket.

I was able to get the champion cake pan for $13.99 and all-star cookie cutters for $8.99 with the 9- in front. I've had these in my basket for months.

Robyn
03-17-2008, 03:10 PM
I've been trying to get the link to work, and have cleared my cookies and restarted my computer countless times. I was close to giving up, but came across an easier way:

www.bradsdeals.com

There's a link on his home page (a couple deals down), and it works without clearing cookies, restarting, or any other tricks!

Thanks OP for the deal and HTH!

canada
03-19-2008, 03:03 PM
I was able to get the champion cake pan for $13.99 and all-star cookie cutters for $8.99 with the 9- in front. I've had these in my basket for months.[/QUOTE]

The cookie cutters are down to $7.99. Call for a PA.

Actually some of the items have also gone down if you bought just a few days ago, especially the Easter ones. WS will adjust the price within 30 days of purchase but it may be a one-time adjustment (?)
Anyone able to get a PA twice on the same item?

nupe
03-20-2008, 01:14 PM
I've been told it is only once by CS on the phone for PBK. So it is not like Amazon where you can get a PA more than once.

canada
03-20-2008, 02:11 PM
Thanks, nupe. Going to hold off on calling for a PA as I suspect that the $5 dollar decrease on Easter placemats might go down another dollar or so come 30 days.

BTW, if the 9 trick doesn't help, try 72. I used it on the stemware shelf and it came down from $17 to $8 (while the 9 had no effect).

Also, heads up! Today is officially the last day for FS!!!

jerigirl
03-20-2008, 04:11 PM
9-9983867
Kid's dinosaur placemat for $2.99. I couldn't get any of the other kids placemats to come down from $5.

mominjune
03-24-2008, 02:25 AM
FS Still working! I had to delete cookies once. Just picked up a bunch of great deals- the $4.99 personalized easter basket with FS is just too great a deal to pass up! (thanks to OP who posted in other thread) And the great deals everyone posted here- all stars cookie cutters are 7.99, the dinosaur placemats $2.99 with the 9- trick. Thanks everyone!

jerigirl
03-24-2008, 09:51 AM
Woo Hoo! SHHHHH! I placed a second order!! Bad, bad, bad!

jeri

ChefGirl
03-24-2008, 10:23 AM
Edit: FS was supposed to end 3/20 but it's still working today 3/22. I just placed an order. Don't know when it will expire.

From SD.

Click on the link to get FS.

http://www.williams-sonoma.com/index.cfm?bnrid=3101500&cm_ven=E3&cm_cat=EDM&cm_pla=080314%20Nonb&cm_ite=080314%20Nonb%20FreeShipBT

If it doesn't work, clear your cookies and delete all your items from your cart (keep a record) and it should work. Had to do it a couple of times but it worked.

Lots of Easter stuff on sale. Too many to list.

CAUTION: Make sure to check what was actually charged to your card. The last two times I used FS I still got charged. This has happened to a couple of moms. A simple phonecall got my shipping charges credited back to my card.

Still worked with my personalized easter basket. Thanks.

shoxie
03-24-2008, 04:00 PM
Yes, still worked for me (had to clear cookies, internet history, temp files, etc. but finally worked!). The bunny baskets are sold out, but I picked up a couple of the little chick ones.

Also, went a bit crazy and got a new set of silverware...too good of a deal to pass up as we've been looking for something nice for a while now.

Thanks to the OP for posting this!! :)

nupe
03-29-2008, 04:42 PM
PBK just refused to do a price adjustment on an "upsale" item. That is an item that was offered for a lower price over the phone than it was on the website. So the "upsale" price is now lower, since I can put in my 68-item number from my packing slip, but she wouldn't PA to it...