PDA

View Full Version : Any current discounts on Levolor?

kristenk
03-16-2008, 01:33 PM
We went to Lowe's today and priced out window coverings for two windows in our office. I'm not even going to mention the grand total I was given.:shake: :47:

I know that Home Depot is currently offering 15% off Levolor custom shades, but I'd really like a (MUCH) bigger discount.

Anyone know of any other current discounts?

etc: spelling

wigfurs
03-16-2008, 02:46 PM
check jc penneys. We got a great deal the day after thanksgiving. I think they were 60% off. I don't know if they have any current promos, but they do run them quite often.

AddiesMom
03-16-2008, 03:42 PM
I ordered from American Blinds three times and had good luck, much cheaper and fast shipping. Right now 20% off Levolor until end of month. You just need to research someplace else (i.e. Home Depot) so you know exactly what to order.

http://www.decoratetoday.com/Default.asp?si=7&ref=1

kristenk
03-16-2008, 03:45 PM
Did you really get 60% off at J.C. Penney? We ordered some Levolor shades through JCP several years ago, but I think that we just hit a 30% off sale.

swampnurse
03-16-2008, 05:47 PM
Try www.blinds.com. I just ordered some roman shades and they might have had levolor on sale. Free shipping too.

wigfurs
03-16-2008, 11:49 PM
Yes! It was a 50% off sale, and if you placed your order on that day after Thanksgiving you received an extra 10%. So my poor husband was put to work measuring everything that needed new blinds. We have been happy with all of our Levelor blinds! So anyway, I know that doesn't help you right now, but I guess it is good to know that those sales do sometimes exist so you can watch out for them. I don't know if you are in a hurry to order, but I'd keep checking Penneys. They're bound to have another sale soon. I'll post if I hear of anything.

kristenk
03-17-2008, 12:16 AM
Thanks, everyone!

We're trying to order custom shades. I checked blinds.com and America's Blinds and neither has what I'm looking for.

I ordered a bunch of samples from Levolor and Smith&Noble last week and there's one style of Levolor and one style of Smith&Noble that we really like and that would work well in the room. Amazingly enough, the Smith & Noble shades are less than the Levolor, and I have a 15% discount to use, too. The only problem is that the discount expires Monday or Tuesday and I need to decide whether to go ahead and order or if I think I can find a better Levolor discount w/i the next month or two. 60% would be amazing, though!

wigfurs
03-20-2008, 11:58 PM
I just wanted to let you know that JC Penneys is having a sale on Wed. March 26-29 on blinds and shades. The ad that I have says 60% off made to measure blinds, shades and drapes. (with an additional 15% with a Penneys card.) Now, they do list Levelor, but you might want to call and make sure that the particular blind you are looking for is included. HTH!