PDA

View Full Version : Pumpkin Patch USA - Huge Clearance

cmorgen
03-17-2008, 12:46 AM
http://www.pumpkinpatchusa.com/esale.cfm

There are a lot of cute things for under $10 :)

Melanie
03-17-2008, 01:51 AM
Thanks! I ordered some stuff from them in their winter clearance. THe quality is great for their clearance prices, but I wouldn't pay full price. What I did want to mention is that with all this MIC stuff lately, I think all of this is made in New Zealand! At least the things I received. It makes the prices a little easier to swallow, IMHO.

And for the new shoppers, I think it runs thin. I've only purchased from the little girl line, but that has been my take on it. And my daughter is on the thin side of average.

kellybelly0513
03-17-2008, 09:12 AM
Thanks for posting this! They used to sell this line at Macy's a few years back and I bought some stuff for my daughter there when she was a baby. I always thought that the clothes were very cute!

jvs195
03-17-2008, 09:25 AM
Thank you, I was looking at some of their things at Nordstrom this weekend and just couldn't bring myself to pay it. Got some nice things at a good price.

bandklangley
03-17-2008, 10:05 AM
Thank you so much! These clothes are one of my favorite brands - such cute clothes and really well made.

Maxlee
03-17-2008, 10:16 AM
Anyone have any experience with their sizes? DH just turned 2, 25 lbs, 33 inches - what size would you order for the fall/winter? I was thinking size 2?

mshen
03-17-2008, 10:24 AM
i did not see this, i did not see this, i did not see this... LOL

schrocat
03-17-2008, 02:02 PM
Thank you. :) I just bought a bunch of clothes for the new baby. These prices look better than what I paid for DS's Pumpkin Patch clothes on sale in Asia.

bandklangley
03-17-2008, 02:09 PM
The sizes run a bit bigger than the US sizes I've found. The size chart on the web site is good (http://www.pumpkinpatchusa.com/sizing.cfm)
They tend to be a bit longer - which suits my kids.
I think Size 2 sounds good for the fall.

suzhatch1
03-17-2008, 02:39 PM
YAY!!!!!

Suz :)

jerigirl
03-17-2008, 05:01 PM
FYI- I have been told by the CS people in the store that they do not pre shrink their clothes. So expect some shrinking after the first wash...Here is where the website talks about that.
http://www.pumpkinpatchusa.com/care_instructions.cfm

I have only bought a very few things for DS. I think the quality is pretty good but I do think it overpriced. I just like that for boys PP's clothes are more unique looking than other stores.

jeri

Melanie
03-17-2008, 05:28 PM
The sizes run a bit bigger than the US sizes I've found. The size chart on the web site is good (http://www.pumpkinpatchusa.com/sizing.cfm)
They tend to be a bit longer - which suits my kids.
I think Size 2 sounds good for the fall.

I've found them to run thinner and longer, but then again I'm used to Hanna which tends to run wide.

frgsnlzrds
03-24-2008, 11:04 AM
Has anyone had their order come in yet? I placed my order on the 18th and I got an order confirmation but no shipping confirmation. Do they usually take this long?

BargainMomforLuke
03-24-2008, 02:24 PM
My order came Saturday via FedEx. I am super-impressed -- the quality is great! Out of the 22 things I ordered, 20 of the items were fulfilled for my order. I can't wait until their next big sale!

Melanie
03-24-2008, 02:34 PM
I don't believe that I got a shipping notice last time, either.

cmorgen
03-24-2008, 04:15 PM
Has anyone had their order come in yet? I placed my order on the 18th and I got an order confirmation but no shipping confirmation. Do they usually take this long?

It does take a while, they ship from Australia :)

Melanie
03-24-2008, 04:17 PM
It does take a while, they ship from Australia :)

Yet somehow it arrives much more quickly (at least last time) than my stuff from MiniBoden in the UK!

Okay, sorry, wrong thread to vent about miniboden. LOL.

MommyofAmaya
03-28-2008, 11:28 AM
My card was finally charged today (one week later) for my $69 order--- for $12.84. ???? Does that mean I'm only getting one item out of the 12 I ordered? The lowest shipping price was $5.95. Has anybody else had this experience? I'm bummed b/c I would never have paid a $5.95 shipping charge for $7 worth of merchandise. Any guidance is appreciated. TIA.

frgsnlzrds
03-28-2008, 11:33 AM
My card was just charged for $80 of my $110 order. I'm not missing quite as much as you, but I'm still bummed. I only ordered complete sets, too, so what am I going to do with half an outfit? I wish I could find out what they sent. LOL. I guess I could just wait for the box...

maybeebaby08
03-28-2008, 03:32 PM
I called twice to check on my order, then my card was finally charged a week later, for a little less then what I ordered so I called and they just pulled up my order and told me what was not shipped. I'm only missing some bibs but I wished they called or had a replace option, because I would have taken differrent colors instead of having to place another order and pay shipping. I'm anxious to get my box to see the quality.

mom2binsd
03-28-2008, 03:55 PM
It's weird but I've only had two items of my kids clothes ever have a quality issue...both were Pumpkin Patch, a pair jeans in which the metal button came off and it was the kind you couldn't put back on...and a shirt, the shoulder seam fell apart after two washes....I buy a wide range of clothing from Target-Walmart to Gap/Gymbo, and some boutique stuff, just kinda of turned me off although their stuff is cute.

Melanie
03-28-2008, 04:57 PM
and IMHO, it's totally worth the call just to get to listen to a New Zeleander (LOL, I don't know what they're called) talk to me for 5 minutes. Their accents are TDF. :)

Only one of my items did not ship and she seemed to think it still would, separately. I suggested that perhaps it was sold out but she said it was not and would ship separately, that perhaps they could not find it or something? Odd. This particular item I can take or leave so either is fine with me.

I agree that they should contact you if things are not available so you can substitute or cancel, though.

She was able to give me a Fed Ex # for tracking. Mine shipped about 8 days after I ordered.

ETA: Jeers to FedEx as the reason mine is taking so long. It actually shipped DIRECTLY from New Zealand to Los Angeles, arriving in just one day but then went all the way to Tennesee for "international shipment release" and will now be heading back to Los Angeles. What a waste. I emailed FedEx for clarification but if I get a "that's how it's done" response that will annoy me b/c imagine all the fuel they are wasting!!

sdbc
03-28-2008, 05:00 PM
Thank you! My favorite outfit for DD this year was a PP outfit. I think the skirt will still fit next year (it is a long skirt) and I was able to buy the top in the next size up for next year! (Plus 2 more complete outfits)

MommyofAmaya
03-28-2008, 05:36 PM
Thanks for the suggestion to call ladies. They stated that I had been charged for shipping and one item and confirmed that the rest of the items in my order are in stock, and that I will be charged as each item is processed (sometime next week). Nearly two weeks for processing is lengthy, but I'm delighted to be getting my bargains and I don't think the baby (arriving in July) minds waiting! The accent certainly was a bonus. ;)

Melanie
03-28-2008, 06:00 PM
Okay, for some reason that they will not tell me, my shipment is being held in customs more than half-way across the country. I'm still going to bug them for more details and why not held in customs here, at least. And then I'm going to slam them for fuel-wasting unless those big planes of their's are hybrids. LOL.

connor_mommy
03-28-2008, 06:10 PM
Now all of this shipping issues worry me. Maybe I should have gone to the stores first, then ordered online if I couldn't find the stuff I wanted.

californiagirl
03-28-2008, 06:43 PM
Useless information: A New Zealander is a Kiwi.

(DH is an Aussie, but his father is a Kiwi.)

Melanie
03-28-2008, 07:53 PM
Now all of this shipping issues worry me. Maybe I should have gone to the stores first, then ordered online if I couldn't find the stuff I wanted.

If your store is anythign like mine, there would not be much of anything besides size 1 and below once it gets this low.

jerigirl
03-28-2008, 08:03 PM
I called my store the day this thread was originally posted to see if they had any of the deals in store and they had no idea what I was talking about. I guess they didn't have anything left to mark down so low. I went in the store yesterday and they had a FEW things marked down 25% and that was about it. So you probably would not have found anything for such a deal.

connor_mommy
03-28-2008, 08:38 PM
Ii guess I'll just have to wait and see what comes. I haven't seen any posts on my credit card yet. But I just placed the order on Tuesday.

Jo..
03-28-2008, 09:46 PM
I recieved my order last week and am THRILLED with the quality. It is gorgeous, really vibrant, and super-soft. I wish I had ordered a ton more. I got four of the five items I ordered and am keeping my fingers crossed that the final item will show up!

maybeebaby08
04-01-2008, 07:01 PM
I got my order today, and I am really happy with it! The quality is really good. Just two things: I ordered the mittens and they are super small, they don't even look like they will fit on a newborn. And the onesies weren't as thick as I thought but still a good quality. I'm happy overall for all the stuff I got at the prices though.

Melanie
04-01-2008, 07:55 PM
My order arrived yesterday. Strangely enough one bag with everything but two items, another that I was not expecting with one item and a note saying the last thing was still to ship. Strange. Anyway, I have to take back my previous comment about them running tall and thin b/c the latest skirts did not at all! Though last time the items were made in new zealand and this time china, so maybe that has something to do with it.

frgsnlzrds
04-02-2008, 10:24 AM
Thanks for posting this! I got my order on Monday and I'm thrilled with the clothes. They're even cuter in person than on the website, and that purple corduroy jumper is adorable! I was a little disappointed that three items were out of stock and didn't come, but I got them this morning! Yay! Now I just have to hope my kids grow enough to fit in them (or not grow too much) by fall.

MommyofAmaya
04-02-2008, 10:42 AM
I received my 1 item (out of 12) yesterday. I am very pleased with the color and the quality... am still hoping that the other 11 items will arrive, but am pessimistic b/c I have yet to be charged. To those that received your items in more than one shipment, can you reference your receipt to tell me what it said regarding the unshipped portions of your order? Thanks.

happi
04-02-2008, 11:02 AM
How do their clothes hold up? And do their sizes run the size they say?
thanks

Page
04-02-2008, 12:08 PM
So cool! I just got some stuff for baby on the way...for about $30 I got a chenille pram suit, 2 onesies, leggings, reversible jacket, and booties. All matching stuff...so cute.:cheerleader1:

Nice!!

frgsnlzrds
04-02-2008, 12:52 PM
On my invoice, for the items that were not sent, it said, "To be advised if available later." There was no other communication, they just sent them. It was a pleasant surprise. I hope yours come, too!

MommyofAmaya
04-02-2008, 01:57 PM
Thanksk frgsnlzrds:

My receipt says the same, so hopefully they will show up soon!

Drag0nflygirl
04-02-2008, 02:38 PM
I loved a cardigan I bought for DD this past fall in Norstom so much that I ordered it again, along with a bunch of other stuff. Of course that's the only thing that didn't ship. I'll be really dissapointed if it doesn't. OTH I love everything I've bought from this company!

BargainMomforLuke
04-02-2008, 03:35 PM
I received 2 out of the 3 things in my order that did not ship & they arrived on Saturday, so I wouldn't get discouraged yet.

Melanie
04-02-2008, 03:55 PM
I loved a cardigan I bought for DD this past fall in Norstom so much that I ordered it again, along with a bunch of other stuff. Of course that's the only thing that didn't ship. I'll be really dissapointed if it doesn't. OTH I love everything I've bought from this company!

Is it the brown & pink argyle one? That is my missing item, too. They really seem to think it will ship. I can't see how it would? They seemed to indicate that they shipped all tehy could 'find at the time,' but feel they will still find one to ship to me. Sounds odd, doesn't it?

Drag0nflygirl
04-02-2008, 04:17 PM
No, it was the stripe one. I love it so much that when things first went on sale I bought the shirt for under it in a 3t, figuring it would work for another season. (Also helping justify the fact that I paid full price for it :rolleye0014: ) Now I bought it all again in a 4T, so I have the "Let's go shopping" shirt in 4t, but not the sweater. I wrote customer service but got no response. I'll keep my fingers crossed for a happy ending for us all! :praying:

MommyofAmaya
04-03-2008, 05:27 PM
Yay! I was charged completely for the other 11 items in my order, so I am expecting them sometime next week. Despite the odd business practices, I would order again if the rest of the items are as cute and well made (and cheap) as the other I received.

MommyofAmaya
04-04-2008, 01:50 PM
I received the rest of my cute items within two days of being charged for them. One of the items (a girls size one long sleeve shirt) I did not order, however, and it was sent instead of a three pack of boys newborn size onesies. That will have to go back.

swampnurse
04-04-2008, 09:04 PM
i just called about my missing two items that were" to be advised if available later". She said that they would be shipped next week. we'll see...

Drag0nflygirl
04-04-2008, 09:15 PM
Customer service wrote me back and said he couldn't promise, but he could see there were still some sweaters in the warehouse and it seemed likely I would get one. (fingers crossed)

Melanie
04-05-2008, 04:16 AM
Does that seem odd? I wonder what the story is there.

Anyway, I just wanted to post that I returned two of my items to my local store tonight without any problems. You definitely need the receipt to make it smooth, though. I don't know if they would even take it without.

connor_mommy
04-08-2008, 04:46 PM
I'm pretty pleased. I got 14 of the 16 items that I ordered. I really wanted one of the fleece jackets that was out of stock for my son. I ordered 2 and got 1, so I can't complain much. It was a really good deal. DS has a similar jacket that I got for him 2 years ago for $9.99...it's his favorite. So, I had to get one in a larger size for next year.

mattjamesmom
04-08-2008, 06:48 PM
Just wondering if its too late to order. I looked at their site and they are offering free shipping.
Hmmm.....for free ship it may be worth it?

Matt n' James Mom

Drag0nflygirl
04-09-2008, 10:34 AM
Does that seem odd? I wonder what the story is there.

Anyway, I just wanted to post that I returned two of my items to my local store tonight without any problems. You definitely need the receipt to make it smooth, though. I don't know if they would even take it without.

Yes - If they have it, why didn't I get one? If I don't see a charge soon I'll bug them again.

lindaana
04-09-2008, 10:44 AM
The sales is still on, per the website, but could the PP note where the free shipping offer is? Im off to put in another order! :)

mattjamesmom
04-09-2008, 05:35 PM
The sales is still on, per the website, but could the PP note where the free shipping offer is? Im off to put in another order! :)

It was in large red letters yesterday but it's still there today in small font. Put items in cart and then click shopping list. It's in small red, an apology and no delivery charge.

Checkout and there's no charge and should say free. No codes needed.

HTH,
Matt n' James Mom

momtoonegirl
04-09-2008, 10:02 PM
This is the first time I am ordering this brand of clothing, and right now the prices and free shipping are hard to beat. I ordered 2 skirts for DD :)

jerigirl
04-09-2008, 11:39 PM
Is it just me or is it hard to see a clear image of the items and determine what it will cordinate with? I am looking at the little boys stuff and having a heck of a time figuring out what shirts match which pants!
ETA: the FS seems to apply to everything not just the outlet sale.
jeri

Drag0nflygirl
04-28-2008, 11:20 PM
I got my cardigan today - a month after I ordered it. It's not for this year anyway and the price can't be beat. I anyone still waiting for stuff?

buddyleebaby
04-28-2008, 11:34 PM
I ordered on April 8th and my card was just charged for about half the cost of my order. I still haven't gotten any shipping notice, and I have no idea what actually ended up being in stock. I am hoping I have at least one outfit!

mattjamesmom
04-29-2008, 12:23 AM
I got my cardigan today - a month after I ordered it. It's not for this year anyway and the price can't be beat. I anyone still waiting for stuff?

My card was charged for the full amount so fingers crossed, it will arrive within the week. I didn't mind the wait since there was free shipping and the clothes mostly for the fall. I can't wait!

UPDATE: Received all items today and it is high quality. Let's see how it stands up in the wash but overall great deal!!

shaee
04-29-2008, 11:55 AM
I just placed an order with them,

during checkout, i entered the CC info and clicked buy... and then it stayed on the same page...... is that how it works??? I am abit confused that whether my order was placed on not. Hate the fact that i cant use Paypal or Google checkout!!! (Just bitching!!)

Otherwise, prices r hard to beat! :)

EDITED: Sorry my bad!!! I was doing something wrong!! :P

momtoonegirl
04-29-2008, 01:06 PM
I am still waiting for my order, approximately 2 1/2 weeks after I placed it. I received a nice letter in the mail from Pumpkin Patch stating that they are working on it. So I am still waiting, patiently :)

ETA: Received my order via Fed Ex today! The 2 skirts that I ordered for DD were both in stock, and are so cute. They seem like great quality also :)

pjsmom30
05-08-2008, 01:26 PM
My order came today! One item was out of stock, but the rest came. Great prices (all $7-$8) and great quality. All of the items are incredibly soft. And free shipping, all the way from New Zealand! Wow.

Thanks for the info on this great deal.

Gina

shaee
05-08-2008, 01:39 PM
My order came just now too. Only half the items but free shipping and great quality.. :) I am happy!

buddyleebaby
05-08-2008, 08:37 PM
My order arrived with half the items I ordered last week. Then yesterday my credit card was charged for the other half, so I guess I am getting everything after all!

ShanaMama
05-08-2008, 09:34 PM
Wow! I am just catching this now but I think it's still worth a try to order. I didn't buy anything for DD for winter yet... would love to get a jump start. I'm having trouble matching up shirts with those adorable skirts. Do they have an option of suggested matching pieces, like Gymboree's website does?

shaee
05-08-2008, 09:37 PM
I dont think the free shipping deal is valid anymore...

it didnt work for me when i added stuff in shopping cart!

ShanaMama
05-08-2008, 10:19 PM
Nope, it's not. I'm still placing my order, though. Hope the items actually come.... I called the 800 # & got an operator immediately. I was sure to tell Ms. Charming Kiwi what a refreshing change that was! LOL