PDA

View Full Version : Radio Flyer Pathfinder Wagon- 35.00 Walmart

mom2binsd
03-17-2008, 01:16 AM
I was planning on getting it at Target, but found it on Clearance at Walmart B&M (not sure about the website) for 35.00, it's the one with the two seats that can fold down, seat belts, cup holders....it was on sale at Target, not anymore back up to 79.99, was so thrilled to find it for my DS's 2nd bday this week!

Mrs.MJP
03-17-2008, 07:56 AM
Thanks for posting this. I couldn't get the sale one at Target so I'm going to try to find this at Walmart. Question for you - the Pathfinder - is it easy to stear? The pic almost makes it look like the handle doesn't move but maybe only the wheels do?

mom2binsd
03-17-2008, 04:26 PM
I don't know as it's still in the box...grandpa has yet to put it together....most of the reviews on the Target website said the steering was fine though..I guess we'll see. We don't plan on any major trips, it's mostly for up and and down the cul de sac to collect treasures etc.

MMMommy
03-17-2008, 04:38 PM
The Radio Flyer Discovery Wagon has the stake handle that is attached to the front wheel axle, which makes for easy steering. I don't think the Pathfinder's handle is attached to the front wheel axle. But the Pathfinder is probably a good buy for the price. We have the all terrain version of the Discovery Wagon, and it's great. They no longer make the Discovery all-terrain version, but the current model is essentially the same, minus the all-terrain wheels.

abstonka
03-18-2008, 12:02 AM
We have the Pathfinder for our 3yo dd and love it. I cannot remember how the handle is hooked to it, but it steers okay. It will not make sharp turns, so perhaps that means the bar is not connected to the axle? We have used it to walk around the neighborhood and at parks.

Our wagon is almost 3 years old and looks brand new. It is big and will take up some space in your garage, but I would buy it again (and will look at our Wal-mart for this bargain as a future gift since ours was at least $60).

Mrs.MJP
03-19-2008, 11:19 AM
Just an update - that wagon is not on clearance at any Walmart in Connecticut. I ended up speaking to a store manager and he said that every Walmart is different when it comes to what's on clearance. Depends on how things sell.