PDA

View Full Version : Bag for my stroller?

sivan
03-17-2008, 12:25 PM
We're travelling next month, and I want to check my precious Baby Jogger City Mini Double. Any advice on a good bag to protect it while it's checked??? THANKS!!!!

mom2binsd
03-17-2008, 05:07 PM
Are you checking as luggage (don't do it) or gate checking???? As stated in previous sentence, use it till the gate and then have them gate check it...I've had no problems as it's the last thing on and first off....you could put a thick plastic bag over it...but make sure the luggage guys (don't know the name) have a way to grab it easily. I'm not sure if there is a bag specifically for your stroller but a sturdy plastic bag might work (I've never bagged mine and it's never even gotten dirty, it's a Combi).

sivan
03-17-2008, 05:56 PM
hmmmm- debating here. we're going to be using two go go kidz to wheel on my 9 month old twins next month for a flight from NJ to MN. Was planning on checking it as luggage. but i could wheel it on and gate check it, just didn't think i wanted to push it through the airport since my twins won't be in it, ykwim?

vonfirmath
03-21-2008, 02:33 PM
Baby Jogger sells a custom bag for this.

WatchingThemGrow
03-21-2008, 03:45 PM
We're currently on a trip with 2 lap babies and our beloved BJCED. We pushed it all the way to the gate and popped the wheels off before boarding to pack it up (easily) in the BJ Q series Double Bag. Heavy as can be, but it made the trip just fine gate checked. The Mini should not be as hard to lug up the jetway as the Elite. I read closely and figured out mine wouldn't fit in a regular City Series bag, and BJ customer service confirmed that I needed the Q series bag.

I got it through ebates and Baby Universe - and even googled for a coupon code, so it knocked down the final cost a bit. So far, so good! We checked our seats in the Childress bags and tried out the CARES harness on DD (she loved it). We felt like total gear freaks. Maybe we are...

Joolsplus2
03-25-2008, 12:39 PM
I popped the wheels off my mini and i swear it looks like it would fit in the bottom of a big suitcase... have you tried that?