PDA

View Full Version : Great Deal on 2008 BOB Duallie!!

Nu_mama
03-17-2008, 04:24 PM
So I have been looking at the Revolution Duallie almost everyday for quite awhile holding out for a great deal. I was going to take advantage of the REI deal, but then I had to buy a memebership and it was still a great savings, BUT I just ordered the new 2008 one at Moosejaw and used used code 200 (which supposedly expired 3/16 even though I couldn't get it to work this weekend) and got the stroller for 423.20! Moosejaw has no tax and free ground shipping, and if you go through ebates you get 5% back, so it ended up being just over $400! Hope that someone else finds this useful with the soon to be here spring weather! Matti

http://www.moosejaw.com/moosejaw/product.asp?path=Search&path=Strollers&search_handle=A%3dStrollers%7eB%3dStrollers%7eD%3d 36%7eE%3d1%5e1%5e2%5enum_Sort1%7eK%3d4%7eL%3d1%7eM %3d2%7e&scid=SearchResults&pf_id=10031645&spoffset=2&s_id=0&mscssid=ANW5QK13UKG48LLF561JQ7XDLPWXCKVB

nupe
03-17-2008, 04:49 PM
You did well! I had been debating between the Bob and the MBUD. Neither was available locally for me to try and I don't know anyone with them. Anyway, I just got the MBUD, but based on the posts on this board this week, I should have held out for the BOB and the additional savings compared to the MBUD!

sdoyle
03-17-2008, 05:38 PM
Matti-

I also missed the 25% off code at Moosejaw and have been stalking Bob Duallie sales (and your posts here hoping we would find something between the 2 of us!) for the past several weeks. I tried the 200 code last week and it didn't work but DID TODAY!!! Thank you so much for posting this!! Mission accomplished! I hope we both enjoy it!

THANK YOU!!!

Stacy

Nu_mama
03-17-2008, 05:48 PM
That's great that we both got a bargain. Thanks also to anyone who had offered me advice, now I'm just waiting for it to stop snowing here in Northern MN so I can get out with it!

Jo..
03-17-2008, 08:26 PM
THANK YOU! This is an AWESOME deal, and we love our single Bob Revolution SO much that I jumped on this.

You can also get the infant car seat adapter at 20% off, just place 2 orders using the 200 code (it only gives you 20% off the highest priced item, but shipping on orders over $50 is free)!:cheerleader1:

eightiesguy
03-17-2008, 09:12 PM
Thank You!!! :boogie:

The code works on the Revolution single as well. I've been waiting for a deal on this. I ordered the car seat adapter as well.

athompson
03-17-2008, 09:20 PM
Nu mama...not sure how much snow you're getting, but that is one more great thing about BOB strollers, you don't have to wait for the snow to stop! Just lock the front wheel and you can plow through just about anything. It's great! Good find...I'll just pretend that I got a great deal on mine as well to make myself feel better:-)

jennifer2saint
03-18-2008, 04:40 PM
Just got the car seat adapter for the Duallie!!! Have not been able to find it at this price ever! 63 shipped!!!!

eightiesguy
03-18-2008, 04:45 PM
I just received a call from moosejaw... BOB is out of stock on the SINGLE car seat adapters until April 4.... Just a heads up if anyone is ordering one.

sgmango
03-18-2008, 05:35 PM
I just ordered it too after trying that code unsuccessfully last week - thanks!!

Nu_mama
03-20-2008, 12:33 PM
Just wanted to let those of you who did order this stroller know that when I checked my order status this AM it was blank. I called Moosejaw's Customer Service and they informed me that they had only had 1 or 2 strollers in the warehouse. While I was on hold they called BOB and special ordered one. To sum up, I will still be getting the stroller although it will take about a week to a week and a half. THe man said that there would be no additional cost and that they would ship out the day that they receive it from BOB. Maybe you guys should check and see if you are in the same boat. -Matti

Jo..
03-20-2008, 01:02 PM
I just checked my order status and it said the adaptor shipped 3/19 and the stroller will ship 3/24! :cheerleader1: