PDA

View Full Version : Questions about the Costco little house

katydid1971
03-18-2008, 06:41 PM
I've been eyeing the little house at Costco for a couple months now but because my costco has the built one on a high rack I can't tell certain things about it. Does it have a floor or is it open to the ground? How much construction is required (I'm semi handy and DH is totally unhandy)? How hard is it to get home, could I put it into the back of my Honda minivan with the seats out? Do you think it can stay out all year (keep in mind I live in the rainy pacific northwest)? Thanks for reading this and any help you can give.

baileygirl
03-18-2008, 07:25 PM
Are you referring to the KidKraft house that Costco is selling with two little benches? I am not a lot of help because we got the last one at our Costco so it was already put together. It does not have a floor, we have it on a large piece of plywood. I live in a very warm climate and we plan on keeping it outside year round. I should warn you though we saw it at a Costco on a Friday evening and went back the next Friday and they were sold out. We went to another Costco and got the last one there. We picked it up the next day, and were told at least 5 people had been in asking to buy it. My point is when it gets warm there it may go quickly.