PDA

View Full Version : funnies

kedss
03-19-2008, 12:00 PM
Last night we were at dinner, and DS said:

"I am too much."

Not sure where he got that from, but it was hysterical!

He also woke up saying, "Kate!" He has decided to call me by my first name or Mama Kate for some reason.

californiagirl
03-19-2008, 12:02 PM
DD looks at a plant we planted on Sunday. I ask if there are any shoots yet, and there aren't. I say "There probably won't be until at least the end of the week." "The end of the WEEK! When the moon explodes?" "Honey, I don't think the moon is going to explode at the end of the week." "No? Then when is it going to explode?"

Anyone know?

catcombs
03-19-2008, 05:29 PM
We were watching a little bit of tv last night and I told our DD it's time for bed now and so my DH said give me a kiss and a hug and she told him "I don't have time". That just cracked us up like she is just too busy to possibly squeeze in a hug and a kiss.

rlu
03-19-2008, 05:33 PM
DD looks at a plant we planted on Sunday. I ask if there are any shoots yet, and there aren't. I say "There probably won't be until at least the end of the week." "The end of the WEEK! When the moon explodes?" "Honey, I don't think the moon is going to explode at the end of the week." "No? Then when is it going to explode?"

Anyone know?

Not sure, but DS is hoping he "gives away" his cold by the end of this week.

kijip
03-21-2008, 03:31 PM
Toby announced that his bear, who was previously known to us as just Mr. Bear, real/full name is Acrit Olive Fing Bear. He now calls him Mr. Fing Bear. (??!!)

He has also announced that he is going to live in this house for the rest of his life, he is not moving EVER and that when he grows up he is getting married and having 10 kids who will all live in this house too. Where he thinks 10 kids are going to fit in our wannabe 3 bedroom townhome is beyond me. :ROTFLMAO:

candybomiller
03-21-2008, 05:02 PM
Katie,

At least Mr. Fing bear is better than F-ing Bear!

Ceepa
03-21-2008, 05:12 PM
Last night DS was laying in bed and called for DH.

DH: "What is it, DS?"
DS: "I just figured out what I'm doing tomorrow."
DH: "Oh?"
DS: "Yes. Listen." *pretends to unroll and read from imaginary piece of paper*
"One. Wake up and go potty. Two. Brush teeth. Three. Go downstairs and eat breakfast. Four ... Dada, are you going to work or staying home tomorrow?"
DH: "I'm going to work."
DS: "OK. Four. Say goodbye to Dada. And five. Play."

And he did every one of them. Wish I could stick to my to-do list as well. ;)

randomkid
03-21-2008, 11:11 PM
DD hates being dropped off at the sitter's. She just does not want me to leave her and still cries every day. Since I work PT, I always talk to her the night before about what is going on the next day. Last night, I told her that Mommy had to go to work, so she would go to the sitter's. She said "No. You stay at M's and I get in my blue car and I go to work!" I don't know where "blue" car came from as no one in my family has a blue car - other than blue seems to be her favorite color. She cracks us up daily. :D

buddyleebaby
03-22-2008, 11:17 AM
DD2 was sitting under the skylight in our living room.

DD1: Mama, Evelyn is sitting in the sunshine.
Me: Yes, she is.
DD1: Does she like sitting in the sunshine?
Me: Yes, I guess she does. She's soaking up the vitamin D- it's very good for breastfed babies.
DD1: (thinks a minute). And little girls? Is vitamin D also good for little girls?
Me: Yes, it's very good for little girls.

DD1 walked over to DD2, asked her to move over a little, and they sat in the sunshine together. :love5: