PDA

View Full Version : Fleece Baby Sheets Seconds $10 PLUS free ship Deal (63% off)!

Jo..
03-20-2008, 12:39 PM
ETA a very generous offer: Buy three or more sheets and the shipping is FREE! to take advantage of this deal email Jen directly to get free shipping contact her directly with your order of 3+ and tell her I sent you!
[email protected] (she has been having some email problems, so if the mail bounces back please re-send).

Jen from Fleece Baby is offering up a run of seconds on Ebay.

From her email:

Although they are listed as no refunds/exchanges; if any of BBB user has an issue with fit etc., she will do her best to fix the problem and offer exchanges.

http://search.ebay.com/FLEECE-BABY-SHEETS_W0QQ_trksidZm37QQdfspZ1QQfromZR40QQfsooZ1QQ fsopZ34QQsbrsrtZd

"Most of these are actually perfectly fine, but I have had some problems with broken zippers, very small ink spots (pin sized) and a few of the colors fitting smaller than usual. I've been telling everyone who is interested in the blue and the yellow esp. only purchase these colors if you have a playard that you can use them on. Many of them are fitting playards better than cribs (or if you have a smaller size crib like an IKEA)."

vludmilla
03-20-2008, 07:36 PM
Thanks for posting, Jo. I was really thinking about getting one of these but she wants $9 to ship one sheet!

Jo..
03-20-2008, 07:40 PM
She may offer a shipping discount...I am waiting to hear if she will extend it to the BBB. If so, I'll let you know!

Jo..
03-23-2008, 03:05 PM
Jen has agreed to offer BBB members FREE shipping on 3 or more sheets. To take advantage of this deal, email her directly [email protected] and tell her you are a BBB member!!!:cheerleader1:

nupe
03-24-2008, 04:15 PM
For posting, Jo. I was able to order some sheets from her today. In case anyone is still looking...

Jo..
03-28-2008, 09:48 PM
I just wanted to mention that I received my sheets this week and I am SUPER pleased. I can't see ANY flaws at all, and they are so soft and cozy. I feel like this is the deal of the century (three sheets for less than you'd normally pay for one)!!!:bighand:

buddyleebaby
03-29-2008, 10:49 AM
I got three- one has a very faint blue mark (I actually had to bring it out in the sun to see it). I have not yet been able to find the "flaw" on the other two, despite carefully examining them several times.
Jen was also really great and shipped them out right away.
I'm glad I decided to try them and am hoping my girls will like them.

daniele_ut
03-29-2008, 02:04 PM
ITA - this was an awesome deal! I got my three sheets just 2 days after I ordered them and can't find the flaws either. I just pulled one out of the wash to put on dd's crib mattress and I think we're going to like them!

calv
03-30-2008, 03:13 PM
what am I missing? i only see $15 items and up! Are the sheets on ebay?

Jo..
03-30-2008, 04:32 PM
Caly, to get the 3 for 30 shipped deal you have to email her, tell her you're from the BBB, and ask for it :)

[email protected] (she has been having some email problems, so if the mail bounces back please re-send).