PDA

View Full Version : Playpen Sheets

Snowflake's Mommy
03-21-2008, 05:48 PM
I've seen several places selling sheets for playpens (PNPs). Are these necessary? Are they for the actual play "yard" part or for the bassinet portion? Does a basic PNP come with a sheet?

Gena
03-21-2008, 06:02 PM
The PNP does not come with a sheet. Personally, I think it is necessary if Baby is sleeping in the PNP. It may not be necessary if you are just using it as a play area, although I would still prefer to use one. The play yard and the bassinet use the same matress (at least on our model), so we used the same sheets in either set up.

My MIL made the PNP sheets for us out of cute, soft flannels. She said they are simple to make.

tylersmama
03-21-2008, 06:07 PM
:yeahthat:

DS drooled and spit up a lot, so it was absolutely essential to have a sheet (actually 2) and even a mattress pad in the pnp. You can certainly make your own or just use a flat sheet wrapped around the mattress, but I think the graco-made ones were pretty cheap and fit perfectly.

Tammy
03-21-2008, 11:03 PM
I wondered about this myself, as we will be traveling soon and dd will sleep in the PNP. Anyone know about sheets for the Baby Einstein one?