PDA

View Full Version : where to buy little tikes picnic table

meira
03-22-2008, 01:58 PM
does anyone have any suggestions where to get a good deal on a little tikes picnic table?

thanks

meira

las710
03-22-2008, 02:06 PM
I recently bought a Step 2 one...http://tinyurl.com/26v7ej... on Kohls.com. I had a 30% off code and I have their credit card and found a code for free shipping too. It's really cute with an umbrella for shade. I paid $40+tax.

AtomicLush
03-22-2008, 03:09 PM
Try Toys R Us. They are currently running a sale on outdoor toys for this week and if you go pick it up, you can avoid those crazy shipping charges or surcharges. A deluxe table is on sale for $59.99. The table that above poster mentioned is $49.99 at Toys R Us.

bubbaray
03-22-2008, 03:58 PM
Craigslist! Seriously, CL is awesome for LT and Step2 stuff. Even if something is pretty dirty, you can scrub it with a brush and Simple Green cleaner and its clean and looks brand new. If you can find a table that's only been used inside, that makes it easier, but I've gotten nearly all my LT stuff off of CL, then scrubbed it down. I've gotten some great deals that way and it makes me feel better about purchasing something plastic. That's about the only stuff I buy off of CL.

MMMommy
03-22-2008, 06:31 PM
Ditto on Atomic Lush's posting about TRU. I saw the Naturally Playful Picnic Table for $59.99 on sale there the other day. I don't know when TRU's sales begin and end, but you might want to check if today is the last day or not. Also, I've heard complaints about the smaller Little Tikes picnic table being too small for some. We have the Naturally Playful one that is pretty good sized.

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2316869

Twin Mom
03-22-2008, 10:18 PM
We got ours at Goodwill. Thrift stores, consignment sales and Craigs List are all great places to find them cheap.

deannanb
03-23-2008, 12:28 PM
another vote for buying a used one!
stopped at a random garage sale I saw while driving - told myself I wouldn't spend more than $20 on the picnic table - the guy was asking for $5!

our coupe is from craigslist - bought my friend one at a resale shop for $3.50! I can not believe the crazy prices people sell their used items for!

Good luck.