PDA

View Full Version : A sign that I spend too much time on the boards here

SnuggleBuggles
03-23-2008, 08:48 PM
So, the other night I had a dream that featured 2 of our regulars- Katie (kijip) and Karen (KBecks). I've never met them so I have no idea what they look like. katie shows up at my house first and I tell her that Karen is coming over too. Katie then asks me if I speak Spanish because Karen only speaks Spanish. All I could think was, "wow, she is so fluent in typed English but she can't speak it at all? Ok"

And as dreams usually go, it just ended there pretty much. :)

So, Karen, do you speak fluent Spanish? :)

Beth

KBecks
03-23-2008, 09:51 PM
So, the other night I had a dream that featured 2 of our regulars- Katie (kijip) and Karen (KBecks). I've never met them so I have no idea what they look like. katie shows up at my house first and I tell her that Karen is coming over too. Katie then asks me if I speak Spanish because Karen only speaks Spanish. All I could think was, "wow, she is so fluent in typed English but she can't speak it at all? Ok"

And as dreams usually go, it just ended there pretty much. :)

So, Karen, do you speak fluent Spanish? :)

Beth

LOL! I don't speak Spanish. I'm disappointed I never showed up in your dream, I want to know if I'm cute!

I think I've had board dreams too, but I don't remember any of them.

ETA: Maybe your dream means *I* need to get a life! :) I feel like a BBB star now.

kijip
03-24-2008, 12:57 AM
LOL. And just what do I look like in your dream? :ROTFLMAO:

KBecks
03-24-2008, 09:52 AM
I'm remembering my BBB dream now.... there was some kind of board drama, and Alan Fields called me to talk about it. I think he wanted my opinion! :) I also think I talked on the phone with Hilary (Fairy).

I've never talked with Alan or Hilary, and I hope that board drama never gets me to that.

Now, I thought it was an interesting thing to dream about the boards, but I wasn't going to share that, because I was afraid I'd look weird. :)

SnuggleBuggles
03-24-2008, 10:07 AM
Hey, are you calling me weird?! :)

Katie, I am starting to think I never saw you. I can picture opening the door when you came but quickly turning my back and walking down the hall to the kitchen to finish getting ready. You walked in behind me and just talked as we walked. Not a very good hostess, I know. :)

I think that Karen made an appearance though b/c the other person in my dream showed up later and never talked (hence the only speaking Spanish part). Plus, "Karen" was Latina, about 5'4", petite and with dark hair.

I can't be the *only* person on here who has had a board dream besides Karen! I won't think you're weird if you admit it. :)

Beth

KBecks
03-24-2008, 12:49 PM
Usted podrÃ*a ser loco. Tal vez yo deberÃ*a decir todo en español ahora. :)

KBecks
03-24-2008, 12:56 PM
Espero que este traductor libre no me haga parecer un idiota.

KBecks
03-24-2008, 01:07 PM
Ahora tal vez Alan me llamará y me dirá dejar de escribir a máquina en español. :)

SnuggleBuggles
03-24-2008, 06:02 PM
Thanks for the laugh, Karen! :) Fingers crossed on your 3rd post so your dream can come true. ;)

Beth

elektra
03-24-2008, 06:14 PM
I have totally had a BBB dream too! I even posted about it awhile back. It was in response to a thread by JoyNChrist. BTW, anyone heard from Stacy in awhile? Maybe I scared her away. ;)

That sucks. I really felt bad about you not getting that job, and I had been sort of looking for you to check in about it, but never saw a post, until now.

On a side note, I know this is going to sound creepy but I had a dream about you!
So I knew then and there that I am officially addicted to the BBB. (And it probably doesn't help that I check the boards right before I go to sleep- which probably led to the dream).
BTW, in the dream you somehow blamed the BBB for not getting the job so you refused to post here moving forward. Oh and you were pregnant with DC #2!

ShanaMama
03-24-2008, 09:28 PM
I think I've had BBB dreams too- just can't remember any of them. When I'm pregnant I regularly have vivid and bizarre dreams. I've been disturbed all day after dreaming about friends of mine. Truth is, the time I spend online is so close to the time I go to sleep that dreams and reality all get kinda blurred together.