PDA

View Full Version : Pottery Barn Coupons?

EXPECTINGMAY
03-24-2008, 11:55 AM
Does anyone know of any PB or PBK coupons, codes or discounts?

TIA

EXPECTINGMAY
03-25-2008, 09:49 AM
I want to buy over $2000 worth of furniture from PB. Does anyone know of a way to save money ie: coupons, sales etc.

Thanks

missym
03-25-2008, 10:04 AM
If you do a registry, you can save 10% off through their completion program:

Does Pottery Barn have a completion program?
Yes. Pottery Barn offers a one-time 10% completion discount on any or all items remaining on your registry. This offer is available toward a one-time purchase at any time up to one year after your event. You will receive a letter in the weeks after your celebration explaining the details. When you are ready to take advantage of the online completion program, sign in to your registry and select Registry Completion Program from the Manage Your Registry page. You will find more information on the program and a link that allows you to apply the 10% discount to your purchase.

http://www.potterybarn.com/registry/index.cfm

wzly
03-25-2008, 04:43 PM
You can also open up a charge with them...I think you get back a percentage of your sales within the first 60 days of the account...Also you get a "reward check" for more purchases based upon your 6 month total...

Also, randomly, you'll get coupons in the mail to use at any PB, PB Kids, PB Bath, PB Teen or online...I just got a $25 off a $50 purchase...In the past I've gotten several $25 off a $100 purchase...

If you combine all of those, start a registry and complete it after the date (save 10%), use the code trick on the website to see if the prices are lower, and open a charge, you'll get more back...

Hope that helps! : ) Jen
mom to emily, sarah & abigail

EXPECTINGMAY
03-25-2008, 10:54 PM
Thank you for your feedback :)

lizzytra
03-26-2008, 10:23 PM
The only help I can offer is if you happen to have a PBK outlet near you. It is a real outlet as in it gets in overstock, catalog returns, etc and it has their items as sale/clearance prices. We have bought MANY things for our home and kids from PBK and PB outlets. However, it is hit and miss. I go there frequently w/my ISO list and buy items as I find them.

In your case, though, it might not be helpful as you have a deadline and are looking for very specific items.

I received coupons from PB, PBK, and PB Teen when I first moved into our home. I filled out a "change of address" form from the PO and was given the choice to receive catalogs and I chose PB catalogs... and they sent me a coupon for a percentage off - if I remember correctly (this was a couple years ago).

Good luck getting all the cute PB stuff at a good deal!

EXPECTINGMAY
03-27-2008, 12:09 AM
The only help I can offer is if you happen to have a PBK outlet near you. It is a real outlet as in it gets in overstock, catalog returns, etc and it has their items as sale/clearance prices.

I called the nearest outlet store & unfortunately they don't have the pieces that I'm looking for.
Thanks for the advice though :)