PDA

View Full Version : OT, but where did you guys get those cute smiley faces?

fauve01
03-24-2008, 12:48 PM
i love all those supercute smileys that i see in the posts here. where are they?? I want some!

thanks in advance.
anne

elliput
03-24-2008, 01:54 PM
First thing to do is check that you have either the Standard Interface or Enhanced Interface active. To do this go to your User CP and select Edit Options on the left hand side (4th option), scroll all the way to the bottom where there is a box titled Miscellaneous Options. In this box is the Message Editor Interface, from the drop down menu choose Standard or Enhanced Interface. This will ensure that the smilies appear when you choose an response option other than "Quick Reply".

There are a bunch to choose from, so have fun! :34:

fauve01
03-24-2008, 06:13 PM
First thing to do is check that you have either the Standard Interface or Enhanced Interface active. To do this go to your User CP and select Edit Options on the left hand side (4th option), scroll all the way to the bottom where there is a box titled Miscellaneous Options. In this box is the Message Editor Interface, from the drop down menu choose Standard or Enhanced Interface. This will ensure that the smilies appear when you choose an response option other than "Quick Reply".

There are a bunch to choose from, so have fun! :34:

thanks for the response! I changed the setting. now to find the smileys...

anne

fauve01
03-24-2008, 06:27 PM
aha! i see them now!

:yay: :yay: :yay:

thank you.
:love5:

anne

citymama
03-25-2008, 03:10 AM
No way! How cool - I always thought there some kind of smiley face party that I hadn't been invited to when the website switch happened...thanks!

Testing, 1, 2, 3!
:cheerleader1::yay::bighand:

kozachka
03-25-2008, 06:10 AM
Me too. Doing :cheerleader1: . Thank you :bowdown: .