PDA

View Full Version : Princess Gazebo Sandbox $69.99

sidmand
03-25-2008, 01:21 PM
Says it's in stock and regularly $399.00!

http://disneyshopping.go.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/DSIProductDisplay?catalogId=10003&storeId=10052&productId=1194096&langId=-1&categoryId=14613

I had a 15% coupon and was trying to find stuff to buy at the Disney Store and came across this. I don't know how good it is, but it seems like a good deal if you were looking for a princess sandbox!

They also have a current promotion (besides the one I had) for SPRING15 to get 15% off, and SHIPFOR5 to get $5 shipping on $50+ (I think they're stackable, but haven't tried yet).

shoxie
03-25-2008, 02:32 PM
This looks really cute. Thx for posting, OP.

Just an FYI that the fine print (in red) states "An additional handling charge of $100.00 will be added to this item."

MMEand1
03-25-2008, 09:03 PM
This looks really cute. Thx for posting, OP.

Just an FYI that the fine print (in red) states "An additional handling charge of $100.00 will be added to this item."

I saw that too. It seems a bit high, doesn't it?

Oh well...why am I even looking? I am having to get rid of so much stuff already since we can not bring a lot of things with us to Japan...it is cute!

Mariah P.

eac
03-26-2008, 12:37 PM
did I read that right on there -- $100 handling charge will be added??

canada
03-26-2008, 02:17 PM
I saw that too. It seems a bit high, doesn't it?

Oh well...why am I even looking? I am having to get rid of so much stuff already since we can not bring a lot of things with us to Japan...it is cute!

Mariah P.

II desu ne!! (Japanese for that's great)

I lived in Japan for six years, and throughly enjoyed my time there, even if the first few months were disconcerting (language, signs).

You're right, you don't want to bring many things at all. I only knew one person who had their own backyard in Tokyo - a post-WWII wooden house squished between a sushi place and a pachinko parlour.

Gambatte!

eac - yes, it will come out to $169 with the surcharge, plus tax