PDA

View Full Version : thanks for sharing..

gatorsmom
03-25-2008, 10:25 PM
My SIL and her 7 yo son came to our house for Easter. They told us that everyone they knew was sick where they came from and what a relief they escaped it! But DN proceeded to sneeze everywhere in my house (which I was proud to say hadn't really seen much sickness since last November) and even at one point sneezed on my face. mm hmm- very pleasant. Now we are all sick. Me, Gator and cha Cha and even the twins. And DH is developing something too. And since I was entertaining guests all weekend I'm exhausted which allowed the cold/flu/whatever to really take hold. And of course I can't rest since the babies are crying all the time and want to be held.

I have really just had it with this winter. sigh.

npace19147
03-26-2008, 07:11 AM
Oh, that's the worst! Hope you all feel better soon.

ITA, I am more than ready for the end of this cold and flu season...we all had strep and then DD brought home yet another head cold.

JTsMom
03-26-2008, 09:30 AM
:hug: Feel better soon. Just drop the babies off at your SIL's for a little while and take a nap. Tell her you wanted to return the "sharing" favor.;)

katydid1971
03-26-2008, 12:06 PM
WTF was SIL thinking?!?! Did she think the germs would just fall off as she walked into your house? Its not like that fact that you have TWO small babies is a surprise and that sick people or people who are possibly carring bad germs should stay away. So sorry. Hope you all feel better soon.

kozachka
03-31-2008, 08:25 AM
I can't believe your SIL :32: ! If everybody around you is sick and your DC is sneazing you just stay away from healthy friends and family, especially if they have babies :duh: