PDA

View Full Version : Company kids furniture????

boyzmom
03-27-2008, 09:55 AM
Does anyone have any furniture from company kids. I am trying to decide between pottery barn and company kids for some storage for my new finished basement. I am looking at the kendall storage on comapnykids.com or the cameron on pottery barn. Does anyone have the company kids that could tell me how the quality is. I hate to spend the money on crap.

Thanks

Sara

katerinasmom
03-27-2008, 11:32 AM
I have the Stackable Storage Collection from Company Kids in Honey. I too was debating whether to spend the extra money and go with the Pottery Barn Kids line. I am very happy with the Company Kids storage furniture. It was fairly easy to put together (and although I put them together by myself, I would suggest an extra set of hands) and the quality is way better than I expected (but as good as I secretly hoped for). I have three stackable shelves, each one stacked on top of an open double stackable unit (without doors). Everyone who comes over comments on how great they look. They are very sturdy and look beautiful in my sunroom (which flows from my open kitchen and which I share with my daughters' playthings). My girlfriend has the Pottery Barn line for her girls' playroom so I've seen both in person. The Pottery Barn line is dimensionally bigger (which was a problem for our space) but to me did not seem any better quality (and you still have to assemble it yourself). Especially considering the money I save, without a doubt, I'm glad I went with the Company Kids product.

boyzmom
03-27-2008, 06:42 PM
THANK YOU that is exactly what I was looking for. I am hopignt o get DH to agree and order the company kids with the free giftcard code. THANKS

Sara