PDA

View Full Version : what is up with these Pampers?

Melarina
03-27-2008, 08:43 PM
The past couple of days I've noticed little white flakes on DD in her diaper area when I change her. It's the same Swaddlers we've been using all along (although about to grow out of the largest size) - what could this be?

egoldber
03-27-2008, 08:44 PM
Sounds like the gel beads that are the absorbant inner part of the diaper. When a diaper gets too saturated the beads sometimes migrate out of the inner part of the diaper onto baby's skin.

hez
03-28-2008, 12:38 AM
If it doesn't look like the absorbant gel (the usual suspect), I'm wondering if it's the lotion? Call the CS line & tell 'em what you're seeing.

rovergirl
03-28-2008, 09:32 AM
I'm new here but I've noticed the same thing with Pampers. My 8 month old DD just went from Swaddlers to Cruisers b/c of size and these Cruisers are leaving white flakey "debris" on her behind...think I'll give them a call. I wondered if it was just a Cruisers issue...guess not.
I also don't like the stupid cartoons all over the Cruisers.

Yesterday I got a BumGenius 3.0 cloth diaper to try...I'm hoping it works out - I'm tired of paying out the wazoo for disposables!

Tracy

ThreeofUs
03-28-2008, 10:39 AM
Pampers' quality has dived in the last couple/few years. We had the same problem with white debris all over DS, and was a major reason we switched brands.

wendibird22
03-28-2008, 11:55 AM
I'm new here but I've noticed the same thing with Pampers. My 8 month old DD just went from Swaddlers to Cruisers b/c of size and these Cruisers are leaving white flakey "debris" on her behind...think I'll give them a call. I wondered if it was just a Cruisers issue...guess not.
I also don't like the stupid cartoons all over the Cruisers.

:yeahthat:

hez
03-28-2008, 02:21 PM
If you're not a fan of the print, CALL the CS line. They won't know if you don't tell them!

FTR, I'm not a big fan of heavily printed dipes, either.