PDA

View Full Version : Sometimes I HATE the military

MMEand1
03-27-2008, 09:14 PM
So I go into the clinic today to get my eyes checked to see if I am a candidate for PRK/LASIK and I decide to check my e-mail since I have been on leave (vacation) this whole week. Well, sure enough, I have an e-mail saying that my orders to Japan were cancelled and it looks like I am not going to be moving from this freakin' town. I am so MAD. My husband is MAD. UGH!!!! I am so mad at upper management because they said that they would do whatever they could to get my orders cancelled and then I found out that the upper management in Japan was trying to cancel my orders because I am not mammo cerrtified (I only do x-rays, not mammography).

Okay, guess that's about the entire complaint...I'm just mad...
Mariah P.

eliasmom
03-27-2008, 11:56 PM
I'm sorry - that really sucks.

Totally BTDT with the Army (slightly different circumstances, but same general idea). That's why I'm a civilian now... just couldn't deal with not being in control.

o_mom
03-28-2008, 10:18 AM
Oh, that sucks! Hope something can get you out of there.

tylersmama
03-28-2008, 11:36 AM
I'm so sorry, Mariah! That really stinks! Maybe this just means something better is in store for you...

maestramommy
03-28-2008, 12:23 PM
I'm sorry Mariah, that really sucks! :hug: But I hope this means better things for you and your family in the future. I'll be thinking of you.