PDA

View Full Version : Stroller deals- Zooper Waltz?

ha98ed14
03-28-2008, 01:16 PM
So I think I have decided that the new Waltz is for me. I want a full canopy with a snack tray and the 2008 has both. Previous models didn't, so I would like to get the 08. Problem is it is $299. I have tried coupon codes at Tinyride and strollers.com, but none of them seem to work. Anyone know of an upcoming sale or a website where they are cheaper? TIA

tylersmama
03-28-2008, 06:26 PM
We got ours off of ebay from a reliable seller. This was before the price hike, but I think we saved at least $50 going the ebay route. We were actually going to get the previous year's version on sale at a local store, but weren't thrilled with the colors they had available. Found the new version on ebay, in our preferred color for cheaper! Worth a shot, anyway!

I have an '07 Waltz BTW and have been very happy with it. The upgrades they've made since the '06 (what I originally had) are really nice. I will say that their customer service can be kind of a pain (hard to get ahold of) but they have really taken care of me, which is why I now have an '07. There was a problem with the '06s where the fabric under the seat was wearing into holes from the seat support (fixed on the newer models). When I called, they didn't have replacement seat covers in my color. After having some difficulty getting ahold of their customer service rep (over the course of a couple of months, I wasn't in a huge hurry), she sent me a whole new stroller for my trouble. I had a plastic piece on the harness snap randomly, and a new harness was shipped out to me promptly. I'm jealous that the '08 has a snack tray...that's pretty much the only thing I wish we would have had, although we did fine with just a snack trap!

potashla
03-31-2008, 10:13 AM
I am buying mine at Galt toys(chicago). It is 299 but they build for free and I then have someone to go to if there is an issue. It does cost me tax of $25. I did find a cheaper one 2008 online on nextag I think but in purple only. I think tinyride.com or something like that had the green for less too. I googled and found some less money due to missing the tax but in odd colors. The green is a pea-lime green and not too desirable in my opinion and i do love lime green.