PDA

View Full Version : Where do you get coupons for Pampers?

ha98ed14
03-28-2008, 07:31 PM
I tried doing a search for printables, but that didn't work. Anyone know a good source for coupons? TIA!

missym
03-28-2008, 07:33 PM
The Sunday newspaper inserts often have Pampers coupons. You can probably buy some from ebay or trade for them on a coupon forum like HotCouponWorld (http://www.hotcouponworld.com).

If you haven't already, you should also sign up for Pampers mailing list on their web site. They'll periodically send coupons and samples.

hollybloom24
03-28-2008, 07:57 PM
I signed up online on the Papmers website and I receive coupons every 2-3 months or so.

zephyr
03-28-2008, 11:21 PM
If you are on the Babies R US mailing list, I usually get a coupon book every 1-2 months that has $5 off a box of Pampers. I don't know if you can use 1 coupon for more than one box but that's how I usually buy ds's pampers. HTH.

cmonbaby
03-29-2008, 11:15 AM
Right now some boxes of Cheerios have a $1.50 off coupon on the back of the box that are good until sometime in 2009. We scored a super deal not too long ago where cheerios were $2 per box and we had some coupons for $1 off 2 boxes making them $1.50 each (or free if you take into consideration the Pampers coupon). We have enough Cheerios to feed the fam for a year probably! And that includes finger snacks for the baby when she's old enough!

HTH!

pomegranate
03-29-2008, 12:17 PM
I've been able to get coupons inside packages of Pampers at Target. If you buy the plastic packages (instead of the cardboard boxes), you can feel around the outside for a heavy paper coupon card. But if you want to buy super big boxes, I don't think you can tell if there's a coupon inside.

rbsmom
03-29-2008, 01:50 PM
Also, it doesn't hurt to ask relatives to mail you the Sunday coupons. My dad (bless his heart), mails me an envelope of coupons every two weeks - he gets better coupons then me, so it's really helped boost my savings (if they don't mind going through the coupons & cutting only the ones you want, it would only cost the envelope + stamp & a few minutes of their time).

ett
03-29-2008, 01:56 PM
I also signed up my mother for the pampers mailing list. So she gets coupons in the mail and then gives them to me.

citymama
03-31-2008, 01:45 AM
I signed up online on the Papmers website and I receive coupons every 2-3 months or so.

I signed up a year ago and have never received a single coupon! Weird...