PDA

View Full Version : LL Bean Diaper Bag?

csnoop
03-29-2008, 12:17 AM
I had a free diaper bag from Kaiser when DD was born (8 months ago). Now, the inner lining is torn and I need to replace it. I am still recovering from stickre shock re: the price of these bags. I do not plan to spend over $50 on it since I have never spent that much $ for a bag for myself.

Has anyone own or seen a LL Bean diaper bag? What are your thoughts on it? The dimensions seem a bit wide. Does it fit under your stroller (I have a Zippy)? Any suggestion for a comparable price bag?

By the way, I looked at the Skip Hop bags. I like the Dash Deluxe but not the Duo. I can't get over the "open" top.

CC

punkysweetness
03-31-2008, 02:22 PM
I love the LLBean bag. I get the large Travel Touring bag which is identical, it just doesn't come with the change pad(which is tiny and I wouldn't use anyway). The bag holds a ton without feeling huge. I have a P3 and and it fits just fine in the basket. I like that I can pack it up for a full day out or just toss a few things in for a quick trip and it is great for either occasion.

fantasmic81
03-31-2008, 03:53 PM
I also have the LL bean travel bag in large and i loved it! i was able to fit everything in there. now the bag is a little to big for me now- my son is 14 months so i dont have to carry as much.