PDA

View Full Version : i am NOT hungry! it is ALL in my head! I do NOT need to eat right now!!!

lizajane
03-30-2008, 09:21 PM
ohmigosh, ya'll. i am DYIN' OVER HERE. i really want to shake this weight and follow the WW plan... and i am outta points... and it is after 8pm... but for heavens sake, there must be SOMETHING delicious in this house i can LICK!

egoldber
03-30-2008, 09:45 PM
Sugar free jello only has 10 calories. ;)

elizabethkott
03-30-2008, 09:47 PM
Drink lots of water!!!!
It's not delicious per se, but it'll fill you up.

kellyd
03-30-2008, 10:29 PM
Have any carrots? There are tons of things on WW that are 0 points... until your body adjusts I'd be sure to keep those types of things on hand. def have some water!!!! That helps (lemon to squeeze in it may help some too)

gatorsmom
03-31-2008, 12:01 AM
ohmigosh, ya'll. i am DYIN' OVER HERE. i really want to shake this weight and follow the WW plan... and i am outta points... and it is after 8pm... but for heavens sake, there must be SOMETHING delicious in this house i can LICK!

I've never done WW but I know my calorie counts so, off the top of my head, low cal foods- crystal lite drink mix, pickles, jar of mushrooms(to some people this sounds gross but I've always liked mushrooms from a jar and they are 0 calories).

How about some hot tea with an artificial sweetener? That is a good appetite suppresant. Or, some hot broth is low cal and isn't too bad. Or, will just one piece of hard candy do it for you? Sometimes that works for me... Try to get to bed as soon as you can and sleep it off!!

niccig
03-31-2008, 12:35 PM
I hear you. I'm getting back on the WW too. Mmm, so many yummy things left over from MIL/FIL visit - and DH forgot to take them to work. I HAVE to get them out of the house!

Wife_and_mommy
03-31-2008, 12:49 PM
I'm not on WW but I am cutting back on eating when not hungry. I couldn't post last night but I was thinking the *same* thing!!! I ate a huge piece of flan(yummy custard) just because I've been so stressed this week.

Hope you were able to feel better!

ThreeofUs
03-31-2008, 12:53 PM
When I was a dancer, I kept lettuce in the fridge at all times. Lettuce fills you up, has 0 to few calories, and helps you lose weight by providing water and fiber.

I got awfully tired of lettuce, but when I was SO hungry I had to eat something or just go nuts, lettuce worked.

Good luck losing the weight!

StantonHyde
03-31-2008, 05:16 PM
WW giant fudge bars are only 1 point. Worth it!! Or sugarfree popsicles are only 15 cal--no pts. I also LOVE fat free/sugar free pudding (you make it from a box). It counts as your milk and is 2 pts.

Corie
03-31-2008, 09:10 PM
but for heavens sake, there must be SOMETHING delicious in this house i can LICK!

Maybe your DH has a suggestion? :)

lizajane
03-31-2008, 09:23 PM

corie, corie, corie... you naughty, naughty girl. i KNEW someone would have to dive into the gutter on this one.

too bad DH isn't here right now.

too bad i found some leftover cake icing!!!!!!!!!!!!

(yes, i did count the extra points.)

Emmas Mom
04-01-2008, 12:36 AM

:hysterical:

AddiesMom
04-01-2008, 07:57 AM

LMAO! I was going to join WW (again-argh) today at 10am. If I go on the Corie diet I will save $40 a month. I guess this is why we call it a Bargain board!

elizabethkott
04-01-2008, 08:59 AM

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I <3 Corie.

elizabethkott
04-01-2008, 08:53 PM
LMAO! I was going to join WW (again-argh) today at 10am. If I go on the Corie diet I will save $40 a month. I guess this is why we call it a Bargain board!

*Save* $40 a month?
Honey, Elliot Spitzer would pay *you*.
And probably a heck of a lot more than $40!
:)