PDA

View Full Version : Any good pranks to pull on my 5yo?

SnuggleBuggles
04-01-2008, 10:24 AM
He loves a good joke and I am trying to find something good to fool him with. I went through the Family Fun website and I got one impossible maze printed out and I also plan to do the rubber band around the sink spray nozzle gag. I am considering doing pound cake grilled cheese (pound cake with yellow frosting). I'll serve them with the faux french fries (bread stick dough cut into fry size pieces and served with strawberry jelly). I like the idea of glueing change to the sidewalk but that seems messy.

Any ideas?

Beth

lovin2shop
04-02-2008, 11:17 AM
Oh, I wish I had seen your post yesterday, Beth! Drew loves April fools day! DH got him yesterday morning by saying that it was a snow day. He jumped out of bed and ran to the window. So, he was a little bit disappointed, but loved getting tricked nonetheless. We had a busy day that included a soccer game right after school, so we didn't get time for much else. I'll have to plan ahead next year!

MontrealMum
04-02-2008, 11:42 AM
Wow - you are super creative! All I ever got were rubber bugs in my bed as a kid. And how many purple bugs have you ever seen outside of the tropics?