PDA

View Full Version : Best Nursing Gown or PJ top/tank with Support? (larger size)

rds97
04-01-2008, 09:52 PM
When I'm nursing, I like to sleep with a bra on. Last time, I found it annoying to have a bra and a shirt/gown to deal with, so I'm thinking of buying a gown or PJs with built-in support - like the Majamas dress or similar. I was thinking about the nursing tank/PJ bottom combo, but I have a Glamour Mom as well as a Target tank from last time and they don't seem like they'll fit. I'm an XL/XXL and they are just not quite big enough - definitely not in the beginning, at least.

Any recommendations?

Thanks!!
Rebecca S.

caheinz
04-01-2008, 09:56 PM
I really loved my Majamas nightgown -- I think it's the one called the Sleepy Dress, maybe? It seemed to have a pretty roomy and stretchy top to me, but I'm on the very small side to begin with, so I'm not sure if it would work for you or not.

That said, it was very comfy, and I loved having a place to tuck the nursing pads without having to wear a bra to bed!

birdie75
04-03-2008, 04:41 PM
I am just wearing a Target nursing tank size XXL (I am a 40E right now) with my normal PJ bottoms and then I have a knit cardigan that I throw on in the middle of the night (too warm to sleep in long sleeves). It is an option for you. I tried the nursing tanks and a bra and didn't like that either, too much fuss. The other thing I have done in just use my flannel PJ tops like a cardigan also, that seems to work fine.