PDA

View Full Version : 40% off Pottery Barn Kids at the Outlet Store

dolphilisa
04-04-2008, 04:24 PM
I was just at the Pottery Barn Outlet store today (near Columbus, OH) and they have all PBK stuff 40% off. They had a TON of stuff! The store was packed full. Bedding, bath, backpacks, decorative stuff such as picture frames, dinnerware, etc.

I don't know when the sale ends but I'm assuming it will last through the weekend.

eggnova
04-06-2008, 11:47 AM
I was at the PBK Outlet in Lancaster, PA yesterday (Sat 4/5), they had 40% off rugs (i think), but not the whole store. In Lancaster the PBK outlet is separate from PB outlet. I'm sure the whole store wasn't 40% off b/c they actually had some items at full price - same as the catalog - with no additional discounting. There were some great deals to be had however - I got a Bare Naked Boppy with the miracle expanding middle for 70% off - I think it came out to $7.50. They also had clothes for $6.99 and lots and lots of discounted bedding. Some of the picture frames and bath towels were cute, but I noticed they were labeled specifically for the outlet, and they weren't THAT great of a bargain. I always question the quality of the direct-to-outlet stuff, plus it's more fun to hunt for the great deals on overstocks.

The regular PB outlet had, in addition to PB, William Sonoma, WS Home, and West Elm items, some PBK catalog returns and overstocks in the back - I saw a chamois changing pad cover, some bedskirts, and what I think was a slipcover for the Dream Ottoman at 70% off. You had to REALLY look hard for this stuff.