PDA

View Full Version : Problems receiving Natart Furniture orders?

peachey
04-04-2008, 05:16 PM
I'm trying to figure out if the issue is with the store we purchased the furniture through or really Natart's problem as they claim. Anyways, it's been nearly 15 weeks since we ordered the furniture (3 pieces) and while they told us it would be here this past week they are now saying it will be another two weeks at least and that's NOT a guarantee. At least???? I'm considering cancelling the order and just buying floor sample/readily available furniture from another store. Has any one else waited this long to get furniture from this company? My due date is in a week and our nursery stands empty - very depressing and very disappointing experience so far with this company. Would love any info. to help us sort this out and make a decision.

Thanks!

crazydiamond
04-09-2008, 08:02 AM
17 weeks? Wow. I hope ours does not take that long.

We had read that you should allow up to 16 weeks, so we gave it that much time - which would be end of May. Our salesman said 10-12 weeks when we ordered, but I did not pay attention to that.

Fortunately for us we also ordered an Arm's reach mini convertible cosleeper which we plan to mostly use for the first six months and for traveling - so the crib is not essential to have right away.

amccready
04-25-2008, 07:58 PM
Peachy- i am in the exact same position. I ordered my furniture in January was told it would be shipped 4/4 then 4/11 then 4/21 then 4/25. I finally threw a huge fit and Natart guaranteed they would ship it by 4/14 or 4/15 at the latest.

Guess what?! It's still in Quebec. I talked to them today and they said it is ready for shipment they are just waiting for payment from the store where I bought it.

I am also considering canceling my order as well.

Where did you order yours from? Since I ordered I heard they are notoriously late. I found them horrible to deal with and will never recommend anyone use them.

Also, not happy with the store I ordered from either.
Amy