PDA

View Full Version : ISO: Rody Horse?

wiza
04-05-2008, 12:04 PM
Where can I find a Rody Horse at a decent price? I'd like to get one for my daughter's birthday in a few weeks. Anyone have any experience with this toy, good or bad? TIA!

vludmilla
04-05-2008, 12:10 PM
I have one for my 19 month old daughter and it is OK. My father bought it for her but I wouldn't necessarily get it again. She likes it but can't use it by herself because it will pitch forward too easily and she would fall. She may get more use out of it when she is older. My father bought it online for about $40 plus the cost of the base which makes it a rocking horse.

shancam
04-05-2008, 02:42 PM
I bought this for my 1st DD & now my 2nd DD is using it, i got it from allegro medical.com at least 2 years ago with base for about $45. Target used to sell a knock-off; look in the excercise equipment section

catpagmo
04-06-2008, 11:23 AM
I got a Rody for my 2 y.o. DD for Xmas from grtoys.com. She hasn't played with it once. I have tried to show her how to bounce on it, but she could care less. Based on this, I wouldn't recommend it. Maybe for a younger child who is more into bouncing, and not yet into jumping and running?

HTH!

MissyAg94
04-09-2008, 06:20 PM
My daughter loves her Rody horse! We got ours at Allegro medical also.