PDA

View Full Version : Should I keep this bag? alternates as purse/backpack...

tmarie
04-06-2008, 12:28 PM
I found it at Clarks as I was trying to decide on a pair of Privos. :) I usually love contemporary leather purses from Banana Republic and had my eye on one for summer...however, this purse at Clarks seemed ridiculously practical. It is a sling style purse that has adjustable straps that convert it to a small backpack, a ton of organization pockets, soft leather, contrast lining, and is VERY lightweight. It comes in about five colors and I chose white leather. Obviously it won't work as a diaper bag per se, but I always find myself wishing I had something lightweight for quick trips to the grocery store, etc....(especially as an alternative to the huge diaper bag I will no doubt be lugging around this summer). I have never used a backpack style bag but from what I read on these bbs, moms seem to love them.

Anyone have experience with this bag, or the quality of Clark's leather purses in general? I couldn't find a photo online to link here...

TIA!

Tmarie
dd#1 5/05
dd#2 7/08

kristenk
04-12-2008, 05:16 PM
I have a leather purse from Clark's. Mine is pretty heavy (and big), though, so I'm not sure how different it would be from the one you got. I've had it for about a year and it's held up well. I've been happy with the quality of mine.