PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone used AWeddingInABox.com? Seems good for plus sizes...

sg228
04-06-2008, 06:27 PM
I just found this site online (http://www.aweddinginabox.com) that seems to have some really pretty, basic styles, that are fairly inexpensive, especially if they really are "handmade" as they claim. They're not designer gowns, but seem to be their own designs. They also come in a broad range of sizes, which is especially important for me (I need a plus size dress). Their return and exchange policy also seems pretty fair.

Does anyone have any experience with them? Is this site for real? I couldn't find any mention of them in a search of these forums...

Any advice would be much appreciated!! And if you know of good online sites for budget-conscious plus size brides, I'd love to hear about them :)

Thanks in advance!!

schneck
04-10-2008, 10:45 PM
I don't have experience, but the dress of my dreams seems to be on there. I then found the same dress at an eBay/China factory for less than half the price of weddinginabox -- which as you know is saying something!! I'm wondring if it's worth spending the money on weddinginabox or going dirt cheap on ebay...

joojy
04-18-2008, 05:36 PM
wow. there are some nice dresses on a wedding in a box. i think i am going to order "justine" in champagne. it's only $399! and the return policy seems pretty tight.

has anyone ordered from here before?

ilcirco
08-03-2008, 07:29 PM
I went to their site to check it out and this was what i found.

"Due to unfortunate circumstances, our company has had to file bankruptcy.
If you did not receive an order, you will be notified by the courts
on how to make a financial claim within 60 to 90 days.

Our Sincierest Apologies"