PDA

View Full Version : Hanna Andersson SHIPPING CHARGES - coupon?

TwinsItIs
04-06-2008, 07:21 PM
Whoa! Ridiculous if you ask me. 17 bucks for shipping??

Are there any coupons out there??

WatchingThemGrow
04-06-2008, 07:36 PM
Some people got codes a month ago, and they had a pretty short turnaround time, I think. The CS rep I talked to said it was something new they tried. Not sure how they picked some people and not others.

If you place the order AT the store, they'll ship it to your house for free, but that doesn't do many of us much good. I almost want to send a list of items to relatives that live near a store, but I wonder if they'd actually do it for us.

Sometimes I look at it this way: You can pay the sales tax if you go to the real store or if there's not one in your state, you pay the shipping charge, which is roughly the same. Still, it is no fun...

TwinsItIs
04-07-2008, 12:04 AM
If I place the order in store even for stuff that are not on the site any longer, they will do it for free? I'm planning to go down to HA within the next few days. But the order I placed was mostly for stuff found in old catalogs.

Rainbows&Roses
04-07-2008, 02:12 AM
If I place the order in store even for stuff that are not on the site any longer, they will do it for free? I'm planning to go down to HA within the next few days. But the order I placed was mostly for stuff found in old catalogs.

I seriously doubt it, especially if it is not full price. At my store, they will only do it for full price items. Their shipping prices do stink, especially now that they are using fedex smart post for some orders. I just wrote an angry e-mail to them about this as I had to order something on-line because they only had part of the collection in store. When they used UPS I would get orders within a few days. With smartpost it took over a week. I told them they need to cut their shipping prices in half if they are going to use that method of shipping. Off my soapbox now!

AddiesMom
04-07-2008, 07:19 AM
I seriously doubt it, especially if it is not full price. At my store, they will only do it for full price items. Their shipping prices do stink, especially now that they are using fedex smart post for some orders. I just wrote an angry e-mail to them about this as I had to order something on-line because they only had part of the collection in store. When they used UPS I would get orders within a few days. With smartpost it took over a week. I told them they need to cut their shipping prices in half if they are going to use that method of shipping. Off my soapbox now!

My turn to get on the soapbox. I once paid a small fortune for shipping and order took about 3 weeks to get. It was during the big summer clearance sale in 2006 and when I called them they said they were 'really busy' due to the sale. They absolutely refused to refund the shipping charges.

almostmom
04-07-2008, 07:26 AM
The HA in Natick, MA told me that if I buy one item at the store, I can order anything from the catalog (old catalogs included) and they will ship it for free. Right from the cashier's mouth.

WatchingThemGrow
04-07-2008, 08:06 AM
The HA in Natick, MA told me that if I buy one item at the store, I can order anything from the catalog (old catalogs included) and they will ship it for free. Right from the cashier's mouth.

That sounds right/fair. They(HA in Phipps) were willing to order me mocs in an old color and have them shipped for no charge, but I was already buying other items that day. I plan on just taking my shopping bag printout next time I go to order in person.

blisstwins
04-07-2008, 02:51 PM

This is true in my experience and you can order something at full price and then return it to the store if you are close to one.