PDA

View Full Version : OMG I can NOT believe this is happening! **Warning TMI**

ShanaMama
04-08-2008, 08:01 PM
I am leaking urine!! I can't deal with this- so gross and embarrassing. I'm only 25 weeks preggo and 24 years old. I feel like I'm 90. I'm trying to do kegels but they aren't helping quick enough.

I could barely tell DH about it but had to when I was complaining about my horrible day. What kind of maternity store doesn't have a bathroom?! Oh, and imagine trying on clothes when you are sucking in every bit of gut with all your energy trying not to piddle on the floor! We get home I runrunrun to the bathroom and as soon I start feeling relief I hear DD saying "Mommy, I had an accident!" Well it was either you or me darling. Frankly, I'd much rather be cleaning you up! I was so absorbed in myself I completely forgot to ask her if she had to go- not that I could have waited another minute! I think I need a portapotty installed in the back of my new minivan. (Yay for that at least! No more lifting DD in & out of the car.)

elliput
04-08-2008, 08:59 PM
:hug: Pregnancy is tough on our bodies. And I know exactly how you feel. Next time you are at the grocery store or Target toss a package of Poise pads in your cart. You will be thankful in the long run. ;)

ShanaMama
04-08-2008, 09:28 PM
Oh please don't say it! I have great pantiliners in the house but was just dreading using them. The great thing about pregnancy is no pads/ tampons/ periods!

erosenst
04-08-2008, 10:05 PM
Hopefully you won't need this info - but if you're still leaking after you've recovered from delivery, talk to your ob about a bladder sling. I just got one, and am thrilled. And I can't believe the number of people who knew I had surgery, got more details than they might have wanted (!) and said they had the same problem.

Emily

GeekLady
04-08-2008, 11:45 PM
I feel your pain. It's been allergy season here in Houston for the last 2 months, and it's a worse one than usual. So every time I sneeze (and my sneezes are violent), if there's any urine at all in my bladder, I leak. Most of the time I don't even feel the need to go, but I sneeze and leak anyway.