PDA

View Full Version : ISO Child's Sleeping Bag Deal

ThreeofUs
04-11-2008, 09:23 AM
Hi, Everyone--

DS has recently become very interested in sleeping bags, and insists on stripping my pillowcases from their pillows to use as a sleeping bag.

I think he'd love a child's sleeping bag. Does anyone know where I can get a thinnish one inexpensively?

TIA!

maybeebaby08
04-11-2008, 08:07 PM
I saw on another website that Target had them on clearance for $6.24, it was a packaget that came with a flashlight and I think a tent, they were regular 24.99, so that might be a good place to look.

wiza
04-12-2008, 12:15 AM
I got that same deal a couple of weeks ago for $12.99. I thought it was great at that price. For $6.xx you can't go wrong!

suzhatch1
04-12-2008, 01:36 PM
Target had some boxed sets on clearance for kids for around $15 (normally I think they were $29) which came with a play tent, a sleeping bag, a backpack & a water bottle. Both boys & girls styles. I got my little one the purple butterfly girls style :)

They also had some regular youth size sleeping bags in their camping section for around $15-$20.

REI has a lot too, but I recently looked & their prices were areound $55 for the least expensive ones. Although, granted theirs are much nicer, have a lower temperature rating for actual outdoor camping. If you stack them with some coupons & get free shipping (or instore pick-up, you can get the price down to about $45). I just did that for my older DD who is outgrowing her Disney Princess sleeping bag & wants a more "grown" up one to fit in with the "Tween" group for sleep-overs. LOL!

I figured for the addit'l price, getting my older DD a nicer one would be good idea, so it will last her longer & she could actually take it for outdoor sleep overs, etc. But for my younger DD who just plays with it, she's getting DD1's Princess hand-me-down sleeping bag + the Target Butterfly special. LOL! :)